Dan, I keep hearing about you.

For My Sweetheart the Drunk said:
Indeed he was. It's nice to see the appreciation for Buckley, you guys all rule.

Yeah, if it weren't for Matthew "lending" me a few mp3's, I would have never got around to listening to Jeffery.

Nitronium Blood said:
I am a nobody... but who the fuck are you?

I know that you were in a joke-makeshift power metal band called 'Steel' with Mikael and that you are the drummer for Bloodbath.

But other than that, why the fuck does everyone go 'Dan Swano this... Dan Swano that'?

What is your deeper relation with the production and performance side of the Metal world?
You are a real retard

I don't think Nitronium meant any harm, he just lacks tact.

Dude, my suggestion is to pick up the Diabolical Masquerade's Death's Design(Dan and Anders of katotonia), Edge of Sanity's crimson, and Moontower. Those to me are some of his best achievements in the metal genre.

Also, if you liked bloodbath, Dan wrote four songs on each album. As already stated, he's produced a ton of albums, done many guest appearances and usually has had many side projects.

Personally I don't really dig a lot of the actual music that seems to be associated with the Sneap forum, but I'm a huge Swano fanboy :)

Come on everybody, let's jump on the bandwagon of superiority instead of just answering the fucking question/ignoring the thread.

I was listening to Crimson the other day, and I literally got shivers. It's a musical masterpiece. The scary part is, apart from Crimson II, it's the only Edge of Sanity I have heard in its entirety thus far. I can just imagine what the other EoS albums have in store for me...

However, my next related Swano album purchase will be Moontower. I've heard so many great things about this album -- my friend literally worships it.

I've been listening to Moontower a lot recently. It is truly grand.

I'll even go as far to say that it tops my list at my favorite Swano album..

It's not really about superiority. This isn't the way you pose questions to anyone, let alone Swanö.

Moonlapse said:
Moontower is definately my favourite release of Dan's. The Crimsons are up there, but I think Moontower just tops the chart. Some fantastic, uplifting music in there.
It's all 'bout dem solos.

mattcira said:
I think he has to be... the question isn't "Who is Dan Swano?" rather the questions is "Who doesn't know of Dan Swano?"
i dunno either, but i know a Dan Swanö :loco:

this thread is proof that some people just don't understand that the answer to the question asked lies in seeking out music...