Dan, my friend ...

wardwarf

Death is life
Dec 6, 2001
Arizona
I own every album you've played an instrument/sung on. I've been a big fan since the mid '90s. Yet again, you do not disappoint me. White Darkness is another OUTSTANDING work. You & Dag and the guys are fukkin ace. You guys play what you want to play, it's about the passion with you, not about anything else. Thank you for making great music and for being a big part of my life. Thank you Dan, and thank you Dag, and thank you Erik & Tom!

As long as you make music you are passionate about, you won't let me down, no matter what it sounds like. But it's Dan Swano, so I know it will sound great, always.

Agreed, karpsmom! Dan and Dag and I would have a grand time in a hotel room, doing manly things like drinking manly drinks and eating beef. Then we could do a rockin metal cover of 'Funkytown.'

I own every album you've played an instrument/sung on.

Wow that really is a lot... you sure you have everything? Why don't you update your list in the other thread? :)

I get really jealous seeing people that list the unicorn demos. A limited edition boxset with all the unicorn demos would rock! Perhaps to go with 2nd sky? One can dream... ;)

Wow that really is a lot... you sure you have everything? Why don't you update your list in the other thread? :)

I get really jealous seeing people that list the unicorn demos. A limited edition boxset with all the unicorn demos would rock! Perhaps to go with 2nd sky? One can dream... ;)

I'm positive I have everything. But it's not important enough to me to spend a bunch of time updating my list. I don't really care if people believe me or not. At one time, I wanted to get everything he had produced/mixed/etc., but that was too daunting a task.

My Unicorn demos ARE from a limited edition box set. #16 of 44, if memory serves. Dan printed some up a long time ago. He might be willing to make one for you, I'm not sure.

I'm positive I have everything. But it's not important enough to me to spend a bunch of time updating my list. I don't really care if people believe me or not.

i didnt ask because i dont believe you. just asked because there have been so many attempts to list all he has done and all have failed :p maybe your collection has something we all forgot.

afaik, there is the interview in the swedish magazine a long time ago, dan's thread here, jimlotfp's thread here, wikipedia, and swano.net, and all lists are different :loco: we should really make a definte list...

I'm hard at work on that definative list....I've got nearly 200 on the list and that includes stuff Dan has played on and did production work on. I still have probably 50 or so that I haven't yet added, and also there are probably hundreds more out there that I still have yet to discover (as far as production goes). I posted that list on one of these threads a while back...

Allen

i didnt ask because i dont believe you. just asked because there have been so many attempts to list all he has done and all have failed :p maybe your collection has something we all forgot.

afaik, there is the interview in the swedish magazine a long time ago, dan's thread here, jimlotfp's thread here, wikipedia, and swano.net, and all lists are different :loco: we should really make a definte list...

We definitely should try that. I wasn't offended or anything man! I guess it sounded like I was.

Once I get all my CDs out of storage, I'll see what I have that's not on any lists (if anything).

I'm hard at work on that definative list....I've got nearly 200 on the list and that includes stuff Dan has played on and did production work on. I still have probably 50 or so that I haven't yet added, and also there are probably hundreds more out there that I still have yet to discover (as far as production goes). I posted that list on one of these threads a while back...

Allen

Yeah, the reason I didn't go after the production stuff, is I'd have to buy a TON of CDs ... and while I appreciate Dan very much as a producer, I just went with the stuff he played on or sung on, even did like one guitar solo on, stuff like that. Of course, I do have many things he's solely produced or mixed, but not all of it.