Dan Spitz in Overkill

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Looked for some videos, pics, or anything I could find about his time in the band and all I found was this:

okill-82.jpg

:OMG::OMG: :loco::loco:

Ha, I love it. Found this on Rats wiki poage:

Skates and Verni envisioned and implemented a theatrical, horror-oriented theme for Overkill, using visual elements from Kiss, Misfits, Alice Cooper, Twisted Sister, and an unsigned club band from Pennsylvania named The Dead End Kids.[32][33][34] From 1981 to 1984, he participated in the underground New Wave of British Heavy Metal cassette tape-trading circuit that was shared between North America and Europe, that was the foundation for Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Exodus to evolve into the genre known as thrash metal.[35][36][37] Skates promoted Overkill by creating the components he deemed essential to the success of national recording acts that included: creating stage name banners made with slide projectors and magic markers, modifying ornaments from Halloween costumes into stage clothing and stage props, silk-screening T-shirts, a castle-dungeon stage design made of hand-textured Styrofoam walls and supported by milk crates, rubber stamping the Overkill logo on guitar picks and drum sticks for fan souvenirs, and advertising with rubber-stamped stickers placed on highway toll booths

EXPOSED!!! This is gayer than Rob Halford giving Kevin Spacey a hummer while Elton John is masturbating aside.