Dan Swanö to host WBWC radio show!

I thought about recording it, but it was already 3 songs in and I wouldn't want to make an incomplete recording! :/

Thanks guys for all of the support, and I'm sure that I am saying the same thing for Dan! A great show indeed! It's nice just to sit back and be the listener once in a while!
Visit www.wbwc.com/sunset where you can view the playlist and more information about the Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset program on WBWC!

burton said:
Please someone put up a recording. I only got to listen to the last 45 minutes. : (
Great show! :) Thanks Dan and Allen (and others involved).

I succeeded in my attempt at recording the show and I now have the whole thing stored in a nice little 160 MB mp3 file. I don't have any way to host it at the moment. I don't mind uploading it to someone who can though, so that others that missed the show can enjoy it... Provided that WBWC thinks it's ok of course...

It was a radio show, so I'm sure it would be okay..... Right?

Anyways, do you have Soulseek or something to use as a means of transfer? You could also use yousendit.com to host it for a while.

burton said:
It was a radio show, so I'm sure it would be okay..... Right?

Anyways, do you have Soulseek or something to use as a means of transfer? You could also use yousendit.com to host it for a while.
Ok. I put it up on yousendit.com. Here's the link:
http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VHJBKSOA6RP01MSZX933X5E9W

The info said the link will expire in 7 days and it'll be available for a limited number of downloads, so get it while you can. And as I said, it's 160 MB big, so please be patient.