Dan Swano NP thread!

Well, I finally got my avatar !!!!!! It needs work, but I am so proud! So, sorry for what I am now playing. Don't jump on me, but I am listening to excerpts from Die Fledermaus. I just wanted to get my avatar on the post !

Hmm...what shall Lazarus say today....I shall be cheeky...and it is only 2PM here!

"But - most sorrowfully - many people never achieve spiritual sharing even with the help of male-female advantage; they are condemned to wander through life alone."
-Mr Long

I FINALLY got Dan Swano's "Moontower" in the mail two days ago. It's one of four cds I bought from The End.

Damn you, Swano. I played Moontower first and the rest of the cds are sitting next to me, unopened after two days because I've been playing Moontower over and over. You're a fucking genius, but I guess you're already aware of that.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm listening to Moontower again. I may open the rest of my cds later today.

Cool. Downloading the small size version now.
By the way, where are the guys who said after the first part was in the cinema, that they can get 2 and 3 actually on video-cd?