Dance Of December Souls

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
I just bought this record, but I cant find the line up anywhere. Can anybody help? Dont know if its Jonas who is singing..And what do you guys think about the album? Thanks.

Blackheim: Electric and acoustic STRINGS of sorrow
Lord J. Renske: DRUMS percussion and VOICES
Israphel Wing: Bass guitar
Keyboards by Day DiSyraah

Recorded at Unisound April 4-9 in 1993
all music was done by Blackheim and all lyrics by Jonas.

Erik said:
Blackheim: Electric and acoustic strings of sorrow
Lord J. Renkse: Drums, percussion and voices
Israphel Wing: Bass guitar

Says right there on the back of the booklet.

Thats funny we both replied at the same time.
I assume he bought the Brazilian lp because it doesnt have any liner notes to it.

it's an amazing album - I think the reason why it doesn't get mentioned all that much is because it was released over a decade ago and Katatonia is always changing from album to album. It gets kind of lost in the shuffle, especially with the fans of the newer style who don't seem to be into the dark doom stuff. I think even the band agrees that they don't really like the album.

I just finally bought Dance of December Souls, (I first heard it 6 years ago!!)
is the brazillian edition and in the cd box side borders says Dance of DECEMBRE Souls
hehe, a nationalist thing or a print error? :)

To me it's the best album they've ever made..I don't like their newer records because they're too soft for me..I can't understand why not many of Katatonia fans like this album..maybe because,like insidethefall said,most fans are not into dark doom stuff..All tracks in dance of december souls are awesome..I adore this album :worship:

John Carvajal said:
I just finally bought Dance of December Souls, (I first heard it 6 years ago!!)
is the brazillian edition and in the cd box side borders says Dance of DECEMBRE Souls
hehe, a nationalist thing or a print error? :)

Same thing with the Jhva Elohim Meth/ Hades/ split demo. On the tape it says "Jhvim". Thats not even close. Strange eh..

islamdom.jpg