Dance of December Souls

thomassj

Jun 16, 2003
Visit site
Two vinyl editions of the debut are now available for preorder from Svart Records. Does anyone have an idea about the pressing quantities of those releases?

I would like to wait till these vinyls reach America, but when it comes to this most perfect of releases....I want it in my hands right now, this label gives total justice to their releases and the sound is incredible.

I would like to wait till these vinyls reach America, but when it comes to this most perfect of releases....I want it in my hands right now, this label gives total justice to their releases and the sound is incredible.

I caved and preordered.

95% of the time I buy vinyls, the rest is tapes and cds. I just prefer the sound of vinyls and I think the whole presentation is way above that of a flimsy cd and jewel case.

95% of the time I buy vinyls, the rest is tapes and cds. I just prefer the sound of vinyls and I think the whole presentation is way above that of a flimsy cd and jewel case.

What he said. The presentation aspect is just 10x better with vinyl. These days I either listen to vinyl or my ipod while the cd's collect dust. The really collectible and expensive vinyl I don't play unless I have a double.

I'm not sure...the Svart guy said he sent them a few weeks back...If it's not there by this coming week I'm just going to order from overseas.

I ordered a couple of records from Relapse recently and one arrived today with the sleeve all bent up. I'm not happy.