Danny Interview

reidie

Apr 2, 2005
Australia
http://www.unratedmagazine.com/Document.cfm?Page=Features/index.cfm&Article_ID=293

Interesting interview, especially:

"Shayna: So now that you are touring with Anthrax again and it’s the original line up, do you guys have any plans to create a new album?

Danny: Yes actually, we are all very anxious to do that. We have gotten to the point where we are getting along really well, and we are back to joking around, and ready to give everyone some of what’s inside us.

Shayna: Does that mean that Joey will be staying with the band and John Bush won’t return?

Danny: No, it just means that the line up that Charlie and I started in 1981 is the line up that will be creating the new music. We’re ready to finish what we started back in 1981 with the line up that started that music."

also

"Sound of White Noise”, which was the last album created with the original line up before John Bush came in to the picture, and Joey Belladonna left"

good to see the interviewer has done their homework :lol:

cool interview... thanks for sharing it............it's been a while since dan last interview..I guess joe will stay....dan says "no" about joe and john..joe staying in the band.... I think the NO means YES....

"The lineup that Charlie and I created in 1981" WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SMOKING???!!!

Steve M said:
it's also great when danny said lilker "played on some demos"... i didn't realize FISTFUL OF METAL was a demo.

Maybe he meant that was all he had done at the time he came up with the name..

Anyway, that is great news...... Hopefully they get alot accomplished on the road so that we don't have to wait too long for the finished product... I cannot wait to get my hands on that!

seriously though, what is he talking about? He didn't create the lineup with Charlie at all. Actualy, as the story goes Charlie and Dan were not even there in the begining.

Shayna: Does that mean that Joey will be staying with the band and John Bush won’t return?

Danny: No, it just means that the line up that Charlie and I started in 1981 is the line up that will be creating the new music.

:tickled: What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

If John isn't creating new music, what else would he be doing ?? :tickled:

Drokk said:
"The lineup that Charlie and I created in 1981" WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SMOKING???!!!
truethrax.jpg

Yeah, Julio is not pleased.

The line up that him and Charlie started. HA HA HAA. He has fucking lost it, he's making up his own Anthrax history. I hope that the interviewer heard wrong or something. I find it really strange. He's living in his own world.

reidie said:
http://www.unratedmagazine.com/Document.cfm?Page=Features/index.cfm&Article_ID=293

Interesting interview, especially:

"Shayna: So now that you are touring with Anthrax again and it’s the original line up, do you guys have any plans to create a new album?

Danny: Yes actually, we are all very anxious to do that. We have gotten to the point where we are getting along really well, and we are back to joking around, and ready to give everyone some of what’s inside us.

Danny: No, it just means that the line up that Charlie and I started in 1981 is the line up that will be creating the new music. We’re ready to finish what we started back in 1981 with the line up that started that music."

also

"Sound of White Noise”, which was the last album created with the original line up before John Bush came in to the picture, and Joey Belladonna left"

good to see the interviewer has done their homework :lol: