@Danny or anyone who knows?

Dhatura said:
You mean 2000 times every half year, yeah, that's correctish.

Anathema last played in Hungary in 2001, although Danny was here last year and gave three acoustic gigs.
... and what about all the other countries Anathema has never visited in Europe?

well i must say we are first on the bill and theres death metal on after us. we just blagged on. i dont think we'll have a long set and it will be a small venue so you travel from afar at your own peril...

Faelivrin said:
i saved enough money to go to liverpol... but my mum don't wanna let me go.... =((((
i wanna see it... i love acoustic gigs.... :\ :\ :\
i had the same when i went to germany for the antimattergig, but i just told them i staid with a friend.
and the plan was that i would say the same when i went to london for anathema, but they found out (but they letted me go anyway :) )

pagan2002 said:
well i must say we are first on the bill and theres death metal on after us. we just blagged on. i dont think we'll have a long set and it will be a small venue so you travel from afar at your own peril...
danny.. please please.... play in poland some acoustic gigs.. i love them.... AAA!!!!! =(

Dhatura said:
You're comin' maaan?
i was hoping that for you, but maybe, cause three of my friends are going again, and i wanne join, but i also wanne go to lots of other festivals, so i'll see later on

*inhales* SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!

danny please let them record the gig! you have to! because...because...im begging?

Don Corleone said:
*inhales* SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT! SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD IT!

danny please let them record the gig! you have to! because...because...im begging?

me too.... please please pleasee.....................................................

I`d actually hope to see Anathema live on some of the summer festivals, I`m not well-informed yet of where you`re going to play and if you`re going to play at all, so anyone who knows, please let me know (or direct to a proper website link or thread on this forum :p), thank u!
I`d especially like to visit charming old England again & have a chance to spend a few days listening to good music :headbang: and doing some "nice" things :kickass: ;)

Faelivrin said:
and promise me that you will play in poland acoustic gig /gigs =)))) pleasee please please..... :sweet eyes:
they've just played here. i think we should let others to see them, don't you think? it's not like i don't want them to come back here again, because i always DO. but there are so many countries with loads of anathemaniacs that would like to see them as well. don't be too greedy.