@Danny or anyone who knows?

Sopel said:
they've just played here. i think we should let others to see them, don't you think? it's not like i don't want them to come back here again, because i always DO. but there are so many countries with loads of anathemaniacs that would like to see them as well. don't be too greedy.

hehe sopel ;] you can talk to danny almost every day...
and you have the biggest collection of bootlegs...
so you have Anathema almost every day ;)
i don'thave... and i want more... =} i beg for more.. i pray for more...
ech.. is it bad? =( i think... but what can i say... it's like narcotic =)

Don Corleone said:
i heard anathema doesnt do backyard gigs, they do kitchens eh?
Yeh but not just any kitchen, it has to a fitted one :) not one of those with a litter tray in the corner, and lots of cat shit in it, oh no, one thats clean :D

Susie said:
Yeh but not just any kitchen, it has to a fitted one :) not one of those with a litter tray in the corner, and lots of cat shit in it, oh no, one thats clean :D
alright, alright,got it!

*starts throwing the cats out of the window*

Sopel said:
they've just played here.

that's what I wanted to say. but not to make you angry or what. Really! Just that there are a couple of countries where they never go or just a couple of times. And you have to see that in Poland in the last year they had about 4 concerts and just as this year started, another 3. They love you :) so I think you won't have to wait for a long time
I would be happy as well to see them in my country, although I love to travel; hope they do come to Sziget again. <-- this time I will surround myself with huge ppl not to let me go out after 4 songs :yell: :yell: :yell:
anyways, come and see them if they come here this summer :)