Danzig gets knocked out

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
I seen a pretty funny video of Danzig getting punched out by some fat wigga that likes to use the word fuckity. It is pretty amusing, check it out. Its not a knock down drag out fight though so don't get your hopes up for some awesome fight or anything. The fat boy runs like a little bitch after he punches Danzig too. Its on blabbermouth if anyone wants to see a mildly amusing girlfight.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I seen a pretty funny video of Danzig getting punched out by some fat wigga that likes to use the word fuckity. It is pretty amusing, check it out. Its not a knock down drag out fight though so don't get your hopes up for some awesome fight or anything. The fat boy runs like a little bitch after he punches Danzig too. Its on blabbermouth if anyone wants to see a mildly amusing girlfight.
It didnt look like he ran away to me. For some one like Danzig who is suppose to be such a bad ass he should have been ready for it after he shoved the guy.
Fuck Glen Danzig. Fuck him up his stupid ass.

Danzig's music rulez but he seems to be a miserable human being. Danny did the right thing. Don't push unless your willing to get pushed back.

Yeah, old school Danzig is pretty cool, his new shit is terrible though. He is definitley washed up in my opinion. I agree with ya Bobo, if you are going to push someone like that especially when you are adults you better be ready to put up the dukes and go toe to toe. I was supposed to see him at this club in Lansing called the temple club and I was all excited about it because Lansing NEVER gets any good bands here but he ended up cancelling because he didn't think it was big enough. This was also like a day before the show and the place holds like 1200 people. I mean WTF he has not been big for a LONG time and does he expect to play arenas still? He just seems to be an arrogant asshole that has not come to grips with the fact that he isn't as big as he once was....Oh well he got what he deserved thats for sure. Bobo I see that you are into VOD, have you heard anything about Bloodsimple? It's Tim's new band and it sounds pretty cool and is definitley in the same vein as VOD. Check out the website if ya get a chance. They don't have a new album out yet, just demos that you can download

They just got sighned I think. I've seen them a bunch of times around Long Island. I think there really good. Its very melodic compared to old v.o.d.They are a killer live band.Tim Williams rips dude.

old school headbanger said:
http://www.themetalshow.com/danzig.mpg

dude, if danzig would have pushed me like that, and then come at me.................i would have knocked him the fuck out to
For one, Danzig didn't get "Knocked the fuck out ". He merely got hit and then fell to the floor then got back up right after. If you notice, Danny M. was nowhere to be found once Danzig got up. And thats very smart of Danny to run like a chickenshit because Danzig is a jeet kune do master and would have laid the smack down intensely.
http://www.jerrypoteet.com/instructor.htm <--Check this out

Hey Billy,

I saw S.O.D. at a show in Portland, Oregon with Skinlab, Crowbar and another local band back in '99. You fricken kicked some major ass bro. I've listened to S.O.D. since way back when a friend gave me a copy of his "Stormtroopers of Death" tape. Your music has influenced me and my friends in more ways than you can imagine. I even had the pleasure of meeting you after the show in Portland and got your autograph and tried to talk you out of a shirt because I was a broke ass muther *&^%$#. Anyways I didn't get the shirt but you still and always will kick ass. I think it's so cool that you interact with your fans.

xxMetalHeadxx said:
For one, Danzig didn't get "Knocked the fuck out ". He merely got hit and then fell to the floor then got back up right after. If you notice, Danny M. was nowhere to be found once Danzig got up. And thats very smart of Danny to run like a chickenshit because Danzig is a jeet kune do master and would have laid the smack down intensely.
http://www.jerrypoteet.com/instructor.htm <--Check this out

In Jeet kune do, do they teach you how to take a punch upside your head or to push someone because you have a some problem with them?
if they do, then yes i belive danzig is a master

That doesnt change the fact that danzig is a master and didnt get "knocked the fuck out". Why did Danny run afterwards? Why does noone want to see his band anyways? Danzig was obviously tired after an 1 1/2 hour set, and then had to deal with some asshole no name who thinks that people give a shit whether he plays or not, who lifts up his stinky ass pits in his face and then curses Danzig out. Danzig pushed that fatass clear across the hall. Danny just got a sloppy lucky ass shot in, thats all. I'd like to see a rematch, then see danzig kick his fat ass all the way back to AZ then lets see all the shit talkers talk about how they sided with danzig the whole time. Its typical of Inferiotic Lowlife Bandwagoneers to side with the anti-hero they secretly adore.

Ive been a Danzig fan for years but the only ways he would reach master status would be 1: start training at a very young age or 2: Buy his title. And between the rigors of writing, recording and touring, I dont see alot of training time in there. Besides any "master" would know if you push someone as he did, that you better be ready for a fight.

I was a Danzig fan in the day, now I agree with everyone here his new shit is a joke.....But c'mon lets all just open our eyes for a second.

Karate or not, If that guy was there when he got up I got a strange feeling
he would've received a most brutal beating. The punch was lucky and the dude
did make himself invisible very quickly....Pushing him was stupid and I feel he got
what he had coming to him but if that guy is even half as bad as he being
depicted he would've stuck around to finish things.

Good point T but its been my experience that the whoever gets the first bomb off wins the fight. Besides I heard Danzig had to be carried out of that club. These are all just rumors I heard. I'm going by hear-say. Yo metal-head get your tongue out of Danzigs asshole for fuck sake. Ohhh the master. Nigga please.

Yeah no shit metal head! It sounds like you want Danzig to be a master of your ass! You are starting to sound like a little fanboy. It doesn't matter who did what, your "master" got knocked on his ass and didn't do anything about it so go figure. That shit really means nothing(jeet kune doo doo) anyways. If you can't handle a street fight or bar fight or any kind of regular fight for that matter then what is the point of doing all that shit anyways. It obviously has done nothing for Danzig because he resorted to childish pushing instead of a karate chop. If I was a "master" at karate then I would be doing a a death pinch or squirting some soy sauce in the dudes eye, at least doing something with all the training he has done. Your master got punched out by a fat wigga bitch! NUFF said :Smokedev:

bobo'c said:
Good point T but its been my experience that the whoever gets the first bomb off wins the fight. Besides I heard Danzig had to be carried out of that club. These are all just rumors I heard. I'm going by hear-say. Yo metal-head get your tongue out of Danzigs asshole for fuck sake. Ohhh the master. Nigga please.
If they did in fact carry him out then he should've been smart enough to throw a punch instead of pushing the clown.
I'm a first whack guy myself but trust me....It doesn't always win you the fight (more often than not it does help) If Danzig had a chin I got a feeling the camera would've seen that guys back running as fast as he could, or getting his ass kicked in a real bad way.

I'm not a Danzig fan....In fact I could care less whether he got smacked or not.... But the guy who whacked him just seems so fucking useless that I
would'nt want to hear his music on a bet.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Yeah no shit metal head! It sounds like you want Danzig to be a master of your ass! You are starting to sound like a little fanboy. It doesn't matter who did what, your "master" got knocked on his ass and didn't do anything about it so go figure. That shit really means nothing(jeet kune doo doo) anyways. If you can't handle a street fight or bar fight or any kind of regular fight for that matter then what is the point of doing all that shit anyways. It obviously has done nothing for Danzig because he resorted to childish pushing instead of a karate chop. If I was a "master" at karate then I would be doing a a death pinch or squirting some soy sauce in the dudes eye, at least doing something with all training he has done. Your master got punched out by a fat wigga bitch! NUFF said :Smokedev:
Hilarious!!! Very well put!!