Danzig gets knocked out

xxMetalHeadxx said:
Oh, no Im not acting like an internet tough guy he says, noooooooooo. What a joke, and you called me a, "hypocritical piece of shit". make up your mind girly-man.

Jesus christ dude , what exactly is your problem ? Do you come here just to start trouble ? just get over it already

old school headbanger said:
Jesus christ dude , what exactly is your problem ? Do you come here just to start trouble ? just get over it already
My problem was, I came in here to post my opinion about the Danzig vs. Danny incident, then I got bombarded with bullshit. I am over it now, so lets move on and talk sbout other shit now. o_O

are you French, have you eatern French, been to France or hell kissed french........or are you from Belgium ?????

PEACE.............I SAID FUCKING PEACE

ivankoloff said:
yeah that jeet kune do came in real handy for that cocky wannabe badass.

DUDE....You're IVAN FUCKING KOLOFF!!! Man you're the best!!
I was a little pissed when you joined forces with the Iron sheik
but once you and Nikolai got together shit got broke!!

If you and Danzig were to scrap.....My money's on YOU!!

Someone (I forget who) mentioned a one on one basketball game between Scott Ian and Danzig. Throw in Dio and Bruce Dickinson for good measure and we got a hilarious game.

Check it out, this guy just keeps getting tougher by the minute. This was posted in my private messages

Hello there
pseudo-tough guy act ? Im the real deal bitch. A down, hothead motherfucker with a major anger problem. You are lucky you live FAR away because I could find you very easily. Then you'll be begging for mercy as I hold your life in my grasp while I kick your face in for talking shit on here to me without reason. Laugh all you want but you know inside that you are a whiny shit-talking young little bitch that thinks they are tough on-line, safe behind a computer screen. You better pray we never meet bitchboy. You need to respect people and not automatically talk shit to try and look cool in front of your friends. Ive had my share of kikes like you in my day. You are all the same. Fuck you and your bloodline!!!!

Motherfucker, you won't be able to talk so much shit with a broken jaw...Give it up already, you slimy piece of shit. No one gives a shit about your opinion and no one will, it sounds like you are the one having trouble at home.....What? your pet goat bit you on your balls when you were trying to fuck it? You do not scare me AT ALL. Why don't you come out to Michigan if you think you are so fucking bad..... A down, hothead motherfucker huh? Yeah whatever Tupac.....LMAO you are a fucking joke baby bitch... :D Thanks for providing a hearty gut laugh though it was a pretty funny msg.

Fuck XXmetalheadxx. I offered peace and you had to be a little punk. Where do you live?. Washington. What a faggot state. I would be embarrassed to show that location.You are probably near Seattle right? You grungie motherfucker. Go take some heroin and kill yourself you Starbucks drinking fucking woman. :hotjump:

bobo'c said:
Fuck XXmetalheadxx. I offered peace and you had to be a little punk. Where do you live?. Washington. What a faggot state. I would be embarrassed to show that location.You are probably near Seattle right? You grungie motherfucker. Go take some heroin and kill yourself you Starbucks drinking fucking woman. :hotjump:
Yeah kid, I got to know why you'd be so fucking STUPID to send someone a
private message like that. You know that you're never going to run into each
other, and all it does is make you sound like what you hate
(AN INTERNET TOUGHGUY) I tried many times to bury the Danzig thing for you. MHFYRD even agreed with you....Just to shut you up, but so what he made an effort. And Bobo extended the olive branch as well.

Smarten up!! This is a pretty good group and the shit talking has died you should've been playing this game when we were at each others throats for the Americans -vs- europeans subject, But now all the shit you're pitching is weak and retarded.

I tried to let the thing die down but to no avail. I was trying to be a nice guy and and agree with him but he has to keep the shit going. Oh well, at least we can show that we are mature enough to TRY to be cool with others even when they are being an absolute shithead..... Also, if this faggot would have taken the time to read the very first post on this thread that I started then he might realize that I said the Northside Kings guy runs like a little bitch after punching Danzig but obviously Inbred Jed doesn't know how to read. This is my last post addressing xxmetalheadxx...Just let it go dickweed