Danzig gets knocked out

Danzig may have gotten punched by a fat tub of lard ,but that and your pathetic attempts to act like a tough guy on the internet don't change the facts that danzig kicks ass and you still have no friends.

xxMetalHeadxx said:
Danzig may have gotten punched by a fat tub of lard ,but that and your pathetic attempts to act like a tough guy on the internet don't change the facts that danzig kicks ass and you still have no friends.
HEY!!!! Lose the hostility man, I'm Bobo's friend.
What's the matter with you??? You can't take a little shit about your boy
getting whacked.....Look if they're ever to see each other again, after that
fat guy shits himself.....he'll probably wake up in the hospital.

I hope that helps you sleep at night.....Don't be fucking with Bobo!!

Oh yeah, one more thing....Awesome Avatar!!! I want to see Ash -vs- Jason
sometime soon........Evil Dead Rocks!!!!

Lose the hostility? I came in, posted my opinion, and get blasted with bullshit by dudes who don't even know me. And you tell me not to get hostile? Pa-lease!! Thats so typical of message boards. You get people who just talk shit because they know they won't get their asses kicked. Cowards. Anyways, I'm just sick of people who always side with the popular person. Freedom of speech, but don't be an asshole about it. And yes, that would be something to see, Jason vs. Ash. I would love to see Ash kick Jasons old decrepid ass back to hell (even though I dig them both). Did you see Bruce Campbell in Spiderman 2? He also does the narration in the Spiderman 2 game for the xbox. Yes, Evil Dead Rocks.

----------Good point T but its been my experience that the whoever gets the first bomb off wins the fight. Besides I heard Danzig had to be carried out of that club. These are all just rumors I heard. I'm going by hear-say. Yo metal-head get your tongue out of Danzigs asshole for fuck sake. Ohhh the master. Nigga please.----------posted by dodoo_O

Only someone as bright as dodo would think some guy has his tongue up another guys ass :loco: . Well thought up dodo. And I aint no nigga, you dumb wigger :hotjump: .

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Yeah no shit metal head! It sounds like you want Danzig to be a master of your ass! You are starting to sound like a little fanboy. It doesn't matter who did what, your "master" got knocked on his ass and didn't do anything about it so go figure. That shit really means nothing(jeet kune doo doo) anyways. If you can't handle a street fight or bar fight or any kind of regular fight for that matter then what is the point of doing all that shit anyways. It obviously has done nothing for Danzig because he resorted to childish pushing instead of a karate chop. If I was a "master" at karate then I would be doing a a death pinch or squirting some soy sauce in the dudes eye, at least doing something with all the training he has done. Your master got punched out by a fat wigga bitch! NUFF said :Smokedev:
My "master" ehh? if you want to talk shit, then base it on actual truth , not manipulating someones post you fuckhead. I never said he was my master , cumbreath. if you and your girlfriends in here had any balls at all, you would learn to talk shit in person instead of safely behind a computer. But thats typical of cowards like you and your "posse" of posers. I think your stupidity runs deep , and thats why you are so angry you pathetic piece of shit. If i could reach you id kick your little shit-talking ass bitch. Oh , have a nice day!

Easy guy. I ain't no wigger punk. You can do better dude.This is a Billy Milano website,we are here to talk shit.Oh wait you know karate I better shut up. I gonna go hide now. Bye :yell: Stupid cunt.

Dude, Put the Danzig thing to bed.....I mean who cares. This is the useless piece of shit who hit him's 15 minutes of fame....want to cut down on his time
stop talking bout it.....Lets shoot the shit about horror flicks.....I could do that all day long.....I didn't see Spiderman 2....I really hated the 1st one
(in fact I did not even watch it all) But Bruce Campbell is the man!!
He is supposed to be in the next Phantasm movie if Coscarelli ever gets off his
ass and gets it finished.

One more thing.....bobo's a good guy, Don't hold any simple grudges or anything
just let it go....

Thanx T. Agreed enough of this bullshit. Metalhead lets let by-gones be by-gones (if thats how its said) Truths my brother. I come to this board while I'm pissed off at work to blow off steam. My bad its just my way. On a lighter note my favorite horror flicks are Return of the Living Dead,all the Evil Deads,all the Living Deads including the remake of Dawn cause it fucking ruled.For some reason I love zombie flicks. Oh 28 days later and Resident Evil were pretty cool too.

bobo'c said:
Thanx T. Agreed enough of this bullshit. Metalhead lets let by-gones be by-gones (if thats how its said) Truths my brother. I come to this board while I'm pissed off at work to blow off steam. My bad its just my way. On a lighter note my favorite horror flicks are Return of the Living Dead,all the Evil Deads,all the Living Deads including the remake of Dawn cause it fucking ruled.For some reason I love zombie flicks. Oh 28 days later and Resident Evil were pretty cool too.
:hotjump: Fuck I just wrote this long ass goddamn post and then clicked the wrong fucking button and now its disappeared and I have to do it all over..:hotjump: Jesus Fucking Christ on a Goddamn Crutch. I'll do it later. FUCK!!!!!!!

xxMetalHeadxx said:
My "master" ehh? if you want to talk shit, then base it on actual truth , not manipulating someones post you fuckhead. I never said he was my master , cumbreath. if you and your girlfriends in here had any balls at all, you would learn to talk shit in person instead of safely behind a computer. But thats typical of cowards like you and your "posse" of posers. I think your stupidity runs deep , and thats why you are so angry you pathetic piece of shit. If i could reach you id kick your little shit-talking ass bitch. Oh , have a nice day!
Listen you fucking hypocritical piece of shit, I said nothing about fighting anyone. I am not going to be so nice like T-man and Bobo. You are the fucking asswipe acting like a fucking internet tough guy. If you knew how to read and seen any of my other posts then you would realize that I am not tough guy sitting behind a keyboard talking shit like YOU. I will make the exception with you though, if you can locate your tiny balls, I live in lansing, Michigan so I will meet you anytime and knock the fucking shit out of you and give you a good ol fashion trash can beating you fucking worm!!!! Goddamn if you would read your fucking post and seen how fucking stupid and hypocritical it is you would crawl back to whatever hole you came from you fucking dicksmoke. Now shut the fuck up and go back to sucking Danzig's dick you fucking tubesteak tarzan

Listen you fucking hypocritical piece of shit, I said nothing about fighting anyone. I am not going to be so nice like T-man and Bobo. You are the fucking asswipe acting like a fucking internet tough guy. If you knew how to read and seen any of my other posts then you would realize that I am not tough guy sitting behind a keyboard talking shit like YOU. I will make the exception with you though, if you can locate your tiny balls, I live in lansing, Michigan so I will meet you anytime and knock the fucking shit out of you and give you a good ol fashion trash can beating you fucking worm!!!! Goddamn if you would read your fucking post and seen how fucking stupid and hypocritical it is you would crawl back to whatever hole you came from you fucking dicksmoke. Now shut the fuck up and go back to sucking Danzig's dick you fucking tubesteak tarzan
GOTTA LOVE THE VIOLENCE!!

T_man357 said:
GOTTA LOVE THE VIOLENCE!!

Seriously, man I am not a violent guy and I never claimed to be but to have that shitstain threaten me and put his foot in his mouth saying that I am tough guy behind a keyboard then him telling me he would kick my ass? When I never once said a thing about fighting him and just called him on his little girly fanboy shit. fuck him :yell: Like I said xxshitheadxx I live in Lansing, Michigan if you are such a badass come here and we can sort this out otherwise quit with your psuedo tough guy act dickhead

Seriously, man I am not a violent guy and I never claimed to be but to have that shitstain threaten me and put his foot in his mouth saying that I am tough guy behind a keyboard then him telling me he would kick my ass? When I never once said a thing about fighting him and just called him on his little girly fanboy shit. fuck him :yell: Like I said xxshitheadxx I live in Lansing, Michigan if you are such a badass come here and we can sort this out otherwise quit with your psuedo tough guy act dickhead
MHFYRD,

My last post wasn't refering to you as violent, not to mention you've posted some pretty cool posts I'm just laughing because I've been trying so hard
to avoid this shit (I didn't even let that pussy szandor get to me)
and now you're stuck in the shit..And believe me I know how it feels!!:yell:

T_man357 said:
MHFYRD,

My last post wasn't refering to you as violent, not to mention you've posted some pretty cool posts I'm just laughing because I've been trying so hard
to avoid this shit (I didn't even let that pussy szandor get to me)
and now you're stuck in the shit..And believe me I know how it feels!!:yell:

Ohh I know you weren't referring to me as violent. I really do try to keep the shit talking to a dull roar and that jerkoff could not even see the humor I was putting in that first post...I mean please tell me where in it was I acting like a tough guy? the part where I said i would karate chop someone or squirt soy sauce in someones eye??? Yeah that sounded real threatning...It just amazes me how stupid and contradictive some people can be. Anyhoo you and Bobo always keep it metal and don't take shit from anyone I think i am going to have to start doing the same

Ohh I know you weren't referring to me as violent. I really do try to keep the shit talking to a dull roar and that jerkoff could not even see the humor I was putting in that first post...I mean please tell me where in it was I acting like a tough guy? the part where I said i would karate chop someone or squirt soy sauce in someones eye??? Yeah that sounded real threatning...It just amazes me how stupid and contradictive some people can be.
The soy sauce part was funny as hell.....
and if I'm to be honest the whole "Master of your ass" comment
really made me laugh as well.

Oh yeah, you little shithead I think you got a fucking big mouth with a small cock in it(probably danzig's) so you better watch what you say. Like I said in previous posts you know where I live so if you aren't going to do anything about it, shut the fuck up and put the dick back in your mouth, Danzig is getting limp. So from the heart of my bottom you can suck a turd in hell you polesmoker! :D

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?Why can't we be friends? I'm a dick and I know it.So kill me :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

You are such a whiny little bottomfeeder. All you gave me was your City and State. Give me your ADDRESS little man, then we'll see who isn't posting on here in a week or so. And why do you write so much using homosexual terms like, "Dick back in your mouth". Sounds to me, like you have some issues. Anyways, why all the hatred? Rough childhood? Seems to me like you are trying to compensate for something. Anyways, I and my friends have enjoyed your talented anecdotes and razor-sharp wit compounded with splendid usage of the english language. You must be the village idiot. No hard feelings. It must suck being you.

bobo'c said:
Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?Why can't we be friends? I'm a dick and I know it.So kill me :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
No dodo, you arent a dick, your cranium is just shaped like an uncircumsized dick, is all.o_O

Oh, no Im not acting like an internet tough guy he says, noooooooooo. What a joke, and you called me a, "hypocritical piece of shit". make up your mind girly-man.