Danzig

evilnell

Mar 25, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
Anyone here like Danzig? My mate just let me borrow the cd. I've never heard anything by him (or is it a 'them'?) before. It's pretty good. I was just wondering what others make of it... :Spin:

Danzig was the lead singer of Misfits if I remember rightly.

Misfits were really shitty in my opinion.

The band Danzig was pretty much the misfits, because they let some guitarist stick with the name Misfits, they had a tour recently.

I could be wrong but that is what I think

How are you doing by the way? I got your text from Saturday on Monday Morning, I was in Dublin with Jenny for the weekend, so couldn't get any reception, saw Ancient Rites though, walked in for nothing, well Jenny did, I just followed her in :D

We were talking to them for a bit aswell, not bad for wandering into a random pub to see what it was like.

Ancient Rites are fantastic! I can't believe you saw them for nothing. That guy who lent me the Danzig stuff has lent me sum Misfits stuff, but I doubt I'll like it...punk not really my thing. He's also lent me shit loads of slayer and devin townsend. I won't need to buy another cd for at least a month!

See if you can find Dim Carcosa by Ancient Rites, I can do you a copy if you can't be arsed buying it, what Devin Townsend stuff you heard, Strapping Young Lad or actual Devin Townsend Band stuff, they are very different. The new Devin Townsend album was great, where as the SYL was not as good as the earlier ones.

Misfits are cack.

Argh, have you got the new Meads Of Asphodel CD anyone?

It's great, pure head-fucking Black Metal craziness.

www.supernalmusic.com

Get it here

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
what Devin Townsend stuff you heard, Strapping Young Lad or actual Devin Townsend Band stuff, they are very different. The new Devin Townsend album was great, where as the SYL was not as good as the earlier ones

Get it here

Ive got all of the Devin Townsend solo stuff (I think Ive got it all anyway). That's cool. I like the way he's not afraid to be really heavy on one album and quite laid back on another. Even Duane likes Devin Townsend heavy stuff!
I've heard some SYL, but I wasn't that impressed. It all sounded a bit weird, although I admit that I didn't give it much of a chance.
And, I finally got round to listening to that Misfits album....it isn't half bad actually, which is really saying something considering I don't really like punk.