dark tranquillity european tour 2005

warwick said:
you will be on my side (by the base rigg) and MIXING MY DRINK´S THE WHOLE TOUR :hotjump: :hotjump:
*goes and buys a blender*

dark tranquillity's bass player and world-wide famous chef officially endorses the braun mx2050 glass jug powerblender!!
:p

Dark_Jester said:
Jag är inte i Sverige när DT turnerar. :(

Kanske kan jag se dem i London...

Nej, du ska sätta dig på ett flygplan till Landvetter och sedan komma med mig och vara metal och se dem i Göteborg ;)

*Dissapointed they are not playing more UK dates*
:cry: :cry:

Im gonna have to build my own venue and start giving DT offers if Bradford Rio's dont put forward a good offer for DT soon. Getting to London for me would cost probably close to £75 including tickets etc. Plus Id have to find accomodation, and Im just a boy, I cant do all that stuff. I just wont go. I really expected more with the new album coming out. :cry: :cry:
fuck it

@KC: You're, what, 17? At that age, several friends of mine were going off to festivals on their own. I went to the Roskilde festival in Denmark with someone who at the time was your age :) Stop telling yourself you're too young to do stuff and that it's so very difficult because it really isn't :) All it takes is a bit of planning and research... and if you can get a friend to go with you, even better.

@nl: maybe it's his parents not letting him go? i understand that your statement was in good faith, but getting pointed out to you the fact that some of your peers have more freedom than you do can be extremely painful.

oh no, My parents would be cool with it, I just dont like the Idea. I get very nervous when I'm going to new places. Plus I never have any money and thats the biggest problem. Also I dont read maps very well and thats never a good thing. One nights accomodation in london would cost around £50... maybe even more for all I know. Plus if DT are only supporting it'll be 45 min set at the most. To travel 350 miles alone, spend over £100 (which is a massive amount to me), sleep in unknown territory alone - just doesn't really seem worth it. Especially seen as though bigger bands than DT often play Local clubs to me, and knowing my luck once I got it all sorted out they'd probably schedule a headlining slot for Rios. Middle of my Exams aswell. The cons outweigh the pros unfortunately. So instead of sorting it out Im just gonna moan about how I cant go. The only way it would be possible would be if my brother did his motorway training and drove down with me, But I doubt he'd want to drive to london.

Its not so much that Im doubting myself, its more that everything else surrounding the predicament makes it too difficult.

right, my turn to say sorry for the misunderstanding. but now force your bro to drive you down to london. :)

Ill try :).

What do you think are the chances of DT doing a headlining (probably following the Kreator gigs) tour on the back of their yet to be released new album? I know they have other jobs and dont really have the time to devote years to touring but Dragonforce did a Support tour and now are following it with a headlining tour, which leads me to believe DT could do the same. Do you think their could be a new DVD out after this tour?

King Chaos said:
oh no, My parents would be cool with it, I just dont like the Idea. I get very nervous when I'm going to new places. Plus I never have any money and thats the biggest problem. Also I dont read maps very well and thats never a good thing. One nights accomodation in london would cost around £50... maybe even more for all I know. Plus if DT are only supporting it'll be 45 min set at the most. To travel 350 miles alone, spend over £100 (which is a massive amount to me), sleep in unknown territory alone - just doesn't really seem worth it.
dont you know anyone in london you can stay with?
but i think i've got the same problem. i'll miss the last train back home so i'll have to wait till 6am in the trainstation, and then go to school. heh. BUT,its all worth it ;)

Has anybdy watched carefully at the sequence of dates?It sums up to more than one full month with one gig every single evening (except for the 22nd)... :yow:

And yes, I, too, would have liked to see dt headliners, or at least the shifting rahvin was talking about in the beginning... I'm pretty sure that in Milan, dt would have naturally become headliners :(

Alfred said:
Has anybdy watched carefully at the sequence of dates?It sums up to more than one full month with one gig every single evening (except for the 22nd)... :yow:
this is the music industry, baby. :p next time i ask you out for beers two nights in the same week, try to remember about it and be glad i'm not a musician. ;)