Dark Tranquillity live

@phyros: arghhhhhhh!!!! 0 degrees???? a nice weather???
I'd die on that freezing temp!!!!
I'd like to have more snow here, but deep I know that I prefer not to have it, and have some degrees over the European average. Winter is nice, but spring is better :)
The thing that brings me down, is the fact that some days I leave home and it's dark, and get home dark again. I'm very active at night, but I love to see the sun and the clear skies all the day :)
BTW: I would have stayed on the Vintersorg gig (since I hadn't seen him before too) but as it didn't impressed me then I left rushing towards DT.

@atlantis: yep barcelona is cool

@melancholia: nah! that's not unfair, that's climatology ;P
and if you had to dig up the snow to drive to elsewhere I guess the 20th time you would shit on the goddamed snow! heheehe

About the weather topic... -5 degrees, and a starfilled sky... just walked home from a party, and I´m frekkin cold. End of my weather ramblings, that is, if someone don´t force me to say anything, which I doubt...:)

-freezing and out-

Originally posted by Phyros
@atlantis... A Swedish Metal Show? On last Saturday? Really? Can´t you give me more info? (I´d like to know what I apperantly missed...:)

Well...I was watching it from DK, it was subtitled...it was on the second channel, a blonde dude with a strong southern accent talked about britisk heavy metal (oldies), and before some swedish metal (pain of salvation, in flames etc etc........do not know about DT, I was getting ready to go out so I turned the tv on too late, it was maybe around midnight)....
Really can't remember the title, though:(

I love swedish tv, anyway:)

a

Tonight we are +15...but +18 during the day. Sad, last week we have had +23!!!!!!

yeap that's the weather I love. 23-26 ºC. Sunny and clear. Then three days of some rainny and cloudy mood and then back to the shiny normality :)

Originally posted by FatherVic

@melancholia: nah! that's not unfair, that's climatology ;P
and if you had to dig up the snow to drive to elsewhere I guess the 20th time you would shit on the goddamed snow! heheehe

:lol: :lol:
I don't have a car,so hmmm there is no possibility I'll be out in the cold with a spade cursing :devil:
Ah,i really wish it will snow heavily this winter = )

My friends think that my weather-preferences are obscure (absurd even :eek: )

Originally posted by FatherVic
yeap that's the weather I love. 23-26 ºC. Sunny and clear. Then three days of some rainny and cloudy mood and then back to the shiny normality :)

sounds nice = ))
My fave weather is coooold and very cloudy.No sunshine... It's the best weather to enjoy a long walk...no sweating,no blinding sun...
:D

germany has all and none of it. the summer is sometimes awfully hot (+30), and the air is extremely heavy and humid. in winter it's often about +2°, which means it snows, but this turns into a sticky brown mass in a few minutes. i don't like the weather here at all. it should be colder or warmer, but definetely dryer.

but i think in mexico the air is relatively dry, whereas here, you are sweating like in hell even if it's not that hot. it's the water in the air that drives me nuts

Maybe more talk about weather would be satisfieing?
It´s bleedin dark outside tho, so I can´t see anything...:D

-phyros