EXPERIANCES WITH Dark Tranquillity.

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
no, here are just some people that care about proper using of English grammar, spellings and expressions, unlike you americans.

i hate to be a buzz kill, but i see no proper using of english.

oh man. you know, there's not actually anything "wrong" with using 'ing' words like that. it's called a gerund phrase. BP sounds foreign there but hasnt really been incorrect.

before this degenerates into a game of "spot the typo" or - worse - a generalization about the typing habits of americans, let me clarify that we're only looking for understandable language here. of course it's also a happy bonus if the posters can show a fluency slightly above teen-central level, but let's not split hairs. so let germany be quiet, and america take no offense: all populations have their highs and lows, while individuals are sometimes just low.

MP-AKK said:
Hey rahvin, are you wearing speedos?

duh. ;)

but, i have to say, not at the beach. i try to look more modern when i can't control the number of people who see me almost naked. i mean, i'm already inflicting enough suffering as it is.

what rahvin actually wears at a beach is this
sim9gf.jpg

:loco:

solefald said:
ahharg WTF what is this?????

That's one of my heros :D

On the topic: dt and if were my #1 bands since I was in high-school (second half on 90-s), so, getting with both bands together in the same bar in September of 2002 was like a dream come true :worship:

Latst year (2005) me and me mate had some great times with the band in Philly and NYC.

And for sure we'll be around this tour as well. ;)