Dark Tranquillity lovesongs?

Format C:

New Metal Member
May 17, 2003
Sweden
Visit site
Which Dark Tranquillity songs do you consider are lovesongs?

Damn, I guess there a couple of them but I am rundown and tired right now so I cannot think about them. :D

Single part of Two, of course.
On Your Time?
The Treason Wall?
Emptier Still

I am not saying everyone is a lovesong, but it COULD relate to love or something like that. I mean, the song could have "been born" after some love thoughts, without really containing some love related meaning.

However, right now I am too giddy to think about some songs older than 1999. :)

Waiting for your expressions!

Nether Novas most definatly.

falling back into the arms - no never
admitting to a life alone - no
claiming there are sparks inside - no
outside looking back - no
so the lie never stopped

Never thought of that... now it makes sense (inlkiew the homework I've been doing nonstop for the past 10 hours). I don't listen to Projector that often, so I didn't think of that, and I rarely look at any metal as being a love song, more of it being anti-love... maybe that's just me..

Steve

Steve420 said:
Never thought of that... now it makes sense (inlkiew the homework I've been doing nonstop for the past 10 hours). I don't listen to Projector that often, so I didn't think of that, and I rarely look at any metal as being a love song, more of it being anti-love... maybe that's just me..

Steve

"anti-love". I guess, even if it is a song about depression (from love) and such things, "negative songs"... it is still lovesongs.

Hehe

love, anti love, close enough.
also, welcome to the board. :)
I'm Steve, one of the people who wastes too much time here :lol:
also, several band members post here sometimes.
Niklas = Hedon
Mikael = Zodijackyl
Anders = double t jive
I forget the others...

Steve

Steve420 said:
love, anti love, close enough.
also, welcome to the board. :)
I'm Steve, one of the people who wastes too much time here :lol:
also, several band members post here sometimes.
Niklas = Hedon
Mikael = Zodijackyl
Anders = double t jive
I forget the others...

Steve

Thanks! :)
I knew what Niklas and Mikaels name was, but not Anders

Damn I need to talk to Mikael, I saw him at sweden rock festival and I went to talk to him. it was great, but a little bit weird, so, I think I should explain a little bit :D

Michael Nicklasson = warwick

don't think I've seen the others here. rahvin isn't a band member, but he is here often and the band likes him (he is a friend) so he is the second moderator, and it's his full time job that he doesn't get paid for [/rambling]

Steve420 said:
Michael Nicklasson = warwick

don't think I've seen the others here. rahvin isn't a band member, but he is here often and the band likes him (he is a friend) so he is the second moderator, and it's his full time job that he doesn't get paid for [/rambling]

OK, thanks for the info!
I have been reading this forum several months and yeah, rahvin is one of the persons I know is most active, isn't he? :)

anders only posted once that I've seen, and that was to thank rahvin for something. WHat's amusing is the reputation comments. "Hedon will become famous soon enough" YOu mean he isn't :lol:

Steve

Steve420 said:
anders only posted once that I've seen, and that was to thank rahvin for something. WHat's amusing is the reputation comments. "Hedon will become famous soon enough" YOu mean he isn't :lol:

Steve

:lol:

Actually I see more messages from Hedon than from Zodijackyl.
Is it just me or is that a correct observation? :)

Wanderingblade said:
Undo Control is a love song about alcohol.
UnDo Control is about alcohol-influenced love, or, well, lust at least, AFAICT.

"there were words of lust in these arms of the stranger
and there in silence though were words of no milder"

See?