Dark Tranquillity lovesongs?

@rahv: Since you put it that way. I guess I should go too.

@mouisý: And you, do you really think that you have enough brains to open your stupid mouth? Huh kid, and make sure that you close the door. Or do you want the snakes to crawl into my bed while I´m sleeping.

NP: Gardeniator - One Nite Stand In Compact Nordisc Homesphere

@RH: Yes, I want the snakes to crawl into your bed. Was this a reference to something you tool?

I think you shouldn't talk either. Being your typical blues-rock fan, I have a large storage of knives and other weapons.

:p

Reactions: Siren
mousewings said:
@RH: Yes, I want the snakes to crawl into your bed. Was this a reference to something you tool?

I think you shouldn't talk either. Being your typical blues-rock fan, I have a large storage of knives and other weapons.

:p
I never knew you could be such a bitch so successfully. :D

Siren (the leader or the fake :p)

edit: maybe we can have a flame thread were we just flame away each other? :D

@Siren:I take that as a command.

@mouysy:Well, I can be a blues-rock fan but I am not a f**king flying rat´s pissy cunt like you.
Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!

:)

Single Part of Two
Hours Passed in Exile
Emptier Still

Those there is no question about. Now it turns out that half of Projector is love songs, and all my favorite songs, too! No doubt. I love Nether Novas and On Your Time. And, of course, "the Sun fired blanks" is a phrase I could use to describe ALL the relatioships I've had in my life so far.

(Just kidding... but only partly.)

Mad Poet said:
And, of course, "the Sun fired blanks" is a phrase I could use to describe ALL the relatioships I've had in my life so far.

welcome to the club. we practice the "it's gonna get better" circle on wednesday nights. :) :cry: :erk:

and i should be the moderator?

...!

uh, maybe I just skimmed over it or something, but did anyone mention Not Built To Last? I always considered that to be about a relationship gone sour.