DARK TRANQUILLITY news update 2002-05-24

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Here's the latest...

Another last-minute addition to our gig schedule: We'll play at the Fett med kärlek festival (translates as "Loads of love", which of course is against our policies, but anyway...;-)) in Uppsala, Sweden on the 8th of June. Expect several songs from "Damage done" to be showcased live for the first time.

While on the double-D subject, the first official sample mp3 will appear on these very pages on the 1st of June, with a video preview to follow shortly thereafter. Other album related news is that the first digipack edition will feature a special bonus song, and this will probably be the case with the LP version as well.

/niklas

Um, so where do I call for tickets? Someone PM me or give me a link or something?
(and hopefully they speak english)

We don't have much info at all yet, but the festival is located in a park in the middle of Uppsala called Slottsbacken. We'll start play at 24:00 and as far as we know no tickets are needed since there aren't any entrance fees.

Why do I write this in English?

Originally posted by Hedon
We don't have much info at all yet, but the festival is located in a park in the middle of Uppsala called Slottsbacken. We'll start play at 24:00 and as far as we know no tickets are needed since there aren't any entrance fees.

Why do I write this in English?

So, you mean to tell me I can just kick ass to get myself to the edge of the stage? I'm there :D

:hotjump:
these are very chupi news indeed, especially the bonus song (i won't attend the gig so who cares anyway? :p ). in fact this should settle arguments about creating our own sample (a bit like diy, we might try actually playing it also ;) ).

@hedon: you write this in english because otherwise i would pester you asking for a translation. :saint:

rahvin.

oh...I would like to see them play in uppsalaaaaaaaa.

hm...I have a gig in Lycksele 6th of June.

Is Uppsala near Lycksele(If i remember correctly it's not:'()???

-Silentjohan(Who got the highest grade in geography;))

Originally posted by Hedon
"Monochromatic stains" - and it'll be a VERY unique video.

well, actually none of us expected there to be more than ONE monochromatic stains video ;) :p :p

now for the Loads of Love.....is it a hippy fest??? no fees, love, flowers, naked vixens, it sounds too much of hippy there!!!

fathervic (not a hippy, not a video, but a bit of stained)

i wished i lived in Uppsala... just for the 1st of June...(i would skip my german exam that way,too :p)

~mel~(there's a little hippy in everyone of us..... hehe)