Dark Tranquillity or Opeth

Dark Tranquillity or Opeth

• Dark Tranquillity

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Opeth

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
You´ve done this one on the Opeth forum to? Anyways, it´s DT for me, eventhough Opeth are great...

-phyrosout-

what board was this? oh, DT. well then I have to say DT so that all the fans here won't get pissed off :loco: On Opeth board I'd of course say Opeth :lol:

well, you forgot the finish your question. Dark Tranquillity or Opeth what?
have played more shows? Have longer tracks? use more acoustic guitar? Have more words I don't understand without dictionary in their lyrics? Have nicer fans? have more members with name that ends with letter n?

hmm... someone has fun again
:)

EDIT: read "the" on the fourth line as "to"

Originally posted by Qsilver
what board was this? oh, DT. well then I have to say DT so that all the fans here won't get pissed off :loco: On Opeth board I'd of course say Opeth :lol:

well, you forgot the finish your question. Dark Tranquillity or Opeth what?

Use your immagination wink, wink.

well still 4 votes for Opeth to 7 for DT...
mine is for DT of course....I also love Opeth, but Opeth are fourth in my ranking and DT a coheading the first position!!!!
now we could do some great and reeeeeeeeeallly difficult poll to
Which color do you prefer for your clothes???
a white
b black
p ink

can't think which could one ;)

Use your immagination wink, wink.

I think I've shown enough what lack of imagination and bad sense of humour mixed together in a mind manipulated with alcohol can make one post to a forum like this.

But if I stretch that imagination of mine a little bit more my six sense says that it has something to do with giving an honest opinion about which of the bands make me :headbang: more.
Am I on a right trail?

Originally posted by Qsilver
B]

same for me, therefore i voted for DT
can't really say which band i prefer

well, it's easy for me: i don't like opeth. it's not that they suck, more or less comparatively. i listened hard to opeth, gave my best effort (mostly because they're all the rage among people who generally like dt) and still... they don't speak to me at all.

oh, well.:)

rahvin.