Dark Tranquillity or Opeth

Dark Tranquillity or Opeth

• Dark Tranquillity

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Opeth

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
:p

when a band encourages you so much, that you would do everything to be as good as them, then they are gods! but if you listen to a band, and afterwards you want to throw away your instrument because you cannot follow them, they cant be gods!!!

i love dt for all they gave to me, for the music, the lyrics, the art, the emotions, the expectations i had waiting for the new cd's, for the changes, for the enlargement of knowledge in many things, and for the fantastic live shows, just for everything!

And i do really love Opeth, for they are unique, they dont fit anywhere, they follow their own style, they are absolutely outstanding on their instruments....and especially for the song credence which means a lot to me, i associate a lot of beautifull things with that song, just like day to end from dt!

so, to make it to an end, my vote goes directly to dark tranquillity, for they will always, whatever may happen, be the top of my faves!

please check out www.accb.de

Allright, 20-20... that's respectable. Merry Xmas motherfuckers.

dark tranquillity inspire me musically (actaully vocally) more. opeth is great but music too complicate to be inspire musically from.

this poll is cruel! i could never really choose between them!
however i voted dt.... anything else (on the dt board) is trechery!!:p skydancer, projector-ARGH!!!!!!
but i gotta salute opeth, they are one of my fave bands, its only that sometimes their music overwhelms me to a sort of paralysis!!! akerfeldt IS the ghost of christmas' past!!:lol: :p