Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
Yes, I realize that this is not confirmed, but nonetheless, here are some dates that have been released. What do you all think about the possibility that DT may land at the New England Metalfest in April?

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net

DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED and INTO ETERNITY have scheduled the following dates in March:

Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners

More North American dates are expected to be announced soon.

DARK TRANQUILLITY recently completed work on its as-yet-untitled new album for a spring release via Century Media Records. The follow-up to "Character" was mixed by Tue Madsen at Antfarm studios in Århus, Denmark. A video clip of DARK TRANQUILLITY performing a new song, entitled "Where Death Is Most Alive", live in Melbourne, Australia on September 19, 2006 has been posted online at YouTube.com. Other songtitles set to appear on the new CD include "Blind at Heart", "The Lesser Faith", "InsignifiCunt" and "The Plunge"."

THE HAUNTED has launched its own YouTube video channel at this location. The group's video for the song "The Flood" has been posted online at this location. The clip was directed by Roger Johansson (ARCH ENEMY, HAMMERFALL, SOILWORK) in Sweden. The track comes off the new THE HAUNTED album, "The Dead Eye", which came out on Oct. 31 via Century Media Records. A "making of" feature for the "The Flood" video can be viewed here. An e-card featuring two tracks from the CD — "The Medication" and "The Drowning" — can be accessed at this location.

I know it's not official...

Maybe if I'm lucky, the ceiling will fall on me in chunks at Jaxx, as it is prone to do at D.T. shows.

...but it's gona be Sunday, and - oh, I'm so there if it's true :D

And my vacation should be taking place around that time then (Kat, you fucking hear me? :heh: )

Let's wait.......... PATIENTly!!!!!!!!

...and read the replies on BBM - people sure do love DT over here :D

Wish they could buy more albums though ;)

:OMG: holy shit March 29th Opera House. fuck me running that's going to be great (if it happens on that date).

man, from the end of November last year to the beginning of '08, i will have seen Blind Guardian once (maybe twice if they return), Woods of Ypres most likely a couple times, Profugus Mortis most likely a couple times, Moonsorrow once (and they will return to Toronto, sometime), and now DT plus Into Eternity. i could do without The Haunted, but i can't win EVERYTHING :lol:

Inertia Entertainment has this on their site:

Dark Tranquillity
The Haunted
+ Guests
March 29
Opera House
All Ages - 7:00
On Sale Jan 19

that's today the sale. AND, Ticketmaster.ca IS selling tickets for the show today, Friday the 19th at 10am, so it looks like this show is happening. i can't wait.

that's today the sale. AND, Ticketmaster.ca IS selling tickets for the show today, Friday the 19th at 10am, so it looks like this show is happening. i can't wait.

Ever heard of "tickets can be refunded at the point of purchase"?

HIM cancelled their confirmed tour months after tickets went on sale (to return to studio for a new album), so it looks like Ticketmaster started selling tickets, and that's it till official confirmation.

...it keeps coming.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net

More dates have been released for the upcoming North American tour featuring DARK TRANQUILLITY, THE HAUNTED, and INTO ETERNITY (plus one more, as-yet-unannounced act). The schedule is shaping up as follows:

Mar. 25 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Mar. 29 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Apr. 02 - Louisville, KY @ Headliners
Apr. 06 - Denver, CO @ Cervantes
Apr. 10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Apr. 13 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues

More North American dates are expected to be announced soon.

DARK TRANQUILLITY recently completed work on its as-yet-untitled new album for a spring release via Century Media Records. The follow-up to "Character" was mixed by Tue Madsen at Antfarm studios in Århus, Denmark. A video clip of DARK TRANQUILLITY performing a new song, entitled "Where Death Is Most Alive", live in Melbourne, Australia on September 19, 2006 has been posted online at YouTube.com. Other songtitles set to appear on the new CD include "Blind at Heart", "The Lesser Faith", "InsignifiCunt" and "The Plunge"."

THE HAUNTED has launched its own YouTube video channel at this location. The group's video for the song "The Flood" has been posted online at this location. The clip was directed by Roger Johansson (ARCH ENEMY, HAMMERFALL, SOILWORK) in Sweden. The track comes off the new THE HAUNTED album, "The Dead Eye", which came out on Oct. 31 via Century Media Records. A "making of" feature for the "The Flood" video can be viewed here. An e-card featuring two tracks from the CD — "The Medication" and "The Drowning" — can be accessed at this location.

Ever heard of "tickets can be refunded at the point of purchase"?

HIM cancelled their confirmed tour months after tickets went on sale (to return to studio for a new album), so it looks like Ticketmaster started selling tickets, and that's it till official confirmation.
ever heard of bands not updating websites as frequent as they should? this wouldn't be the first time that a promoter has announced a show before it has been put up on the band's website

ever heard of bands not updating websites as frequent as they should? this wouldn't be the first time that a promoter has announced a show before it has been put up on the band's website

It's ALWAYS up to the band WHEN it becomes official. Promoters can do whatever they feel like is justified, BUT - there someone is not getting a US working visa and... you are fucked, amigo.

It's not official till it is on the band's web-site.

Repeat: It's not official till it's on the band's web-site?

Roger that?

And tehre was an update today.

The kov is getting nervous. Of course it's all preliminary and unconfirmed, but I'm not seeing any Northeastern dates.

If DT is headlining, I'm going to see them. Case fucking closed. It's just a matter of where...

~kov.

The kov is getting nervous. Of course it's all preliminary and unconfirmed, but I'm not seeing any Northeastern dates.

If DT is headlining, I'm going to see them. Case fucking closed. It's just a matter of where...

~kov.

Jaxx is North East - got a globe of US?