darkthrone remasters suck?

al885

Mar 30, 2003
i heard the new reissue digipak "remasters" actually worsen the quality (if thats possible) whats the deal with this?

well im looking to buy translyvanian hunger but i dont want to get the cd if its worse... the digipaks are the only ones for sale

al885 said:
i heard the new reissue digipak "remasters" actually worsen the quality (if thats possible) whats the deal with this?
That's bullshit.

People have been complaining about noises that shouldn't be there on the "A Blaze" remaster, but the others are probably fine, except that YOU DON'T FUCKING REMASTER DARKTHRONE ALBUMS. AT ALL. EVER.

I know for a fact that all the remaster are fine except "A Blaze In the Northern SKy".

A Blaze has some sort of popping noises that do not belong. it is really annoying during the intro of the CD. it sucks.

I only have Transylvanian Hunger, and only the re-mastered version, so I can't compare it to others.

On it's own though, I see no problem with the production - well obviously, the PRODUCTION is not high quality, but I don't hear anything that hasn't been done intentionally, and it adds a good atmosphere.

No problem!

*groan*

I can't believe people are STILL talking about this.

Some of the initial runs of the reissues were fucked up. They should all be fine by now. End of topic.