darrell abbott's killer should burn in hell

Militia said:
I used to be like that, then I opened my mind a bit.

ofcourse I am a Lier I like some Classical and Classic Rock but metal is it ... how can anybody caqll a metal head close minded? dont ppl realise that within the umbrella of Heavy Metal you can find everyother kind of music there is Incorperated into it? So am I really that close minded? ... or are you just saying your better than me?

Well obviously there are lots of genres within the category of Metal...but at the end of the day it can't be the only music you listen to. What about rock? (and all the genres within that?) Everyone has a different side to them. Blues? Punk? Techno?...Happy Hardcore? Anything.

Militia said:
Well obviously there are lots of genres within the category of Metal...but at the end of the day it can't be the only music you listen to. What about rock? (and all the genres within that?) Everyone has a different side to them. Blues? Punk? Techno?...Happy Hardcore? Anything.

Blues makes me wanna cut my wrists from boredom, Hate Punk, Really fucking hate Techno really really hate it andI dont like Hardcore either .. well not much of it Pro-Pain and the Crumbsuckers are as far as I go ... Like I said I like some Classic Rock The Stones and Beatles Yardbirds cream and the like and Classical Music ... I am a Metal Head plain and simple I cant change it no other music speaks to me Maybe its because I am an Angry person I dont know .... I dont think its a Bad thing and I really actually dont consider myself close minded I consider the ppl that think Metal is all Hate screaming and what not to be the close minded ones :) ....

Good for you.

By the way when I said blues, I was referring to the likes of Led Zeppelin. I'm surprised that you can listen to the Yardbirds, but not Led Zep?

And no I don't find Metal to be "hate screaming", I just like a break from it sometimes.

Militia said:
Good for you.

By the way when I said blues, I was referring to the likes of Led Zeppelin. I'm surprised that you can listen to the Yardbirds, but not Led Zep?
Zep 1 is a Fantastic and HEAVY album ... but do you know how Overplayed Zep is in the States?

Militia said:
And no I don't find Metal to be "hate screaming", I just like a break from it sometimes.

Naw I didnt say you did I was generaliising(sp) I work in a convenince store all night and I have noticed ppl only notice the Bad and never the good like say I was listening to Suffocation I would have 20, 30 Idiots making remarks about how angry I must be and how angry they are and Christ this and the devil that but if I am listening to a nice Kamelot album they dont say a word dont even notice the beautiful music coming from the cd player in my mind those are the real close minded fucks not you or me :wave:

JonnyD said:
Zep 1 is a Fantastic and HEAVY album ... but do you know how Overplayed Zep is in the States?

No, I didn't know that. Over here, hardly anyone (of my generation) knows anything about them, it's just like "Oh, right, Led Zep yeah...Stairway, right?" Nyargghh.

And yeah, most people generally find Metal too scream-o and don't recognise that it's talented and complicated.

Militia said:
No, I didn't know that. Over here, hardly anyone (of my generation) knows anything about them, it's just like "Oh, right, Led Zep yeah...Stairway, right?" Nyargghh.
hahaha They are Royalty over here ... well atleast in the New England area they are hahaha

Militia said:
And yeah, most people generally find Metal too scream-o and don't recognise that it's talented and complicated.

I have had some surprises though. there has been some Old Folks that come in that have gotten that exzact point ... did that make sense?

Militia said:
What, you mean some old folks have appreciated Metal too? I know a few, they're cool.

Well sorta That to but what I meant is that there are some that can see past the Loudness regardless if they actually like it our not and Acknowledge it for what it is Music! nothing more nothing less ... they realise that the Music is not Evil or bad because it cant be its just music... Confused yet? :loco:

Militia said:
Not really.

You don't often find people who think like that. It's nice to know that some people can respect other people's tastes without needing to like it themselves. It's a rarity :p

Good hahaha Thats true They are few and far between ... But Refreshing like a Cold Coca~Cola :)