Dave Pensado's Youtube Show

Awesome! He looks like an old guy who has done too much cocaine and seems a little slow, but damn he's funny :D Thanks for the link!

I only watched 25 minutes of the first episode and then gave up. I won't sit through 40 minutes for plugin ads and the occasional interesting info.

Don't they know that these days this stuff needs to be under 15 mins long? :D

I only watched 25 minutes of the first episode and then gave up. I won't sit through 40 minutes for plugin ads and the occasional interesting info.

Don't they know that these days this stuff needs to be under 15 mins long? :D

I totally agree, could not watch through the first episode, boring boring shit and every plugin his friends gave him for free was totally awesome worth as $16 000 of gear and who cares.. Was there really anything that was about MUSIC???

Yeah - because audio guys never seem to talk about the plugins they really like to use....

*looks at forum*
*looks back at thread*
*looks at forum*
*looks back at thread*

Not every audio guy is a huge plugin nerd. Some guys get good results with any plugins they have at hand, because they are creative and have great ear.

This is great !
I just love watching AE's chat to each other in general, its not even his "in the studio" bits that i am finding that informative, its the general chit chat with his guests that you can pull really useful little nuggets of info and tips from.
Love it !
slightly off topic, but I also love things like the TV series called classic albums where they have the AE at the desk with the multitrack running, talking you through the individual tracks and how they were recorded, especially the Jimi Hendrix one with Eddie Kramer and the Pink Floyd one with Alan Parsons.
I guess i just like hearing stories and the history of stuff like this.