David and Chris Have A New Project

Ripthoven

New Metal Member
Aug 12, 2006
Hi Power of Omens Fans
David Gallegos and Chris Herring have a new project in the works .
Dave is a bit calculating and didn't want to post anything until we had some pudding for ya all, but what the hell . Lets get the party started . :kickass:

The New Material is definately heavy and melodic with alot of groove and some odd time signatures . David and I (Ripthoven) have been hard at work writing and experimenting with the blend of classical /new age keyboards and that crunchy 7-string Gallegos sound . The last song we did , Chris herring wanted to do some flambouyant tapping on bass , So we obliged him with what I can honestly say is some incredible ,phenominal, and tendon tiring work . The man is a genius . :worship:

The Writing is coming along at a very patient pace due to the fact that we really want to write an album that has tremendous depth and musicality . Why slam a million notes together if they can't express a story of emotion and take you to a different world . This takes time and an incredible amount of soulsearching . :Smokin:

The Project has been tentatively titled " Critical Measures " and I beleive we will sneak a few tunes out you , the Fans, by X-mas . Nice little present eh ?
:lol:

Get Ready for Some Intelligent Heavy Groovin Prog Metal :headbang:

Thanks for listening

Jamie J Ripthoven