Day 1: Major Changes to Roster

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
From Nathan (Promoter Day 1):

Dear ProgPower Family,
Due to the continued uncertainty and instability of the situation in which the entire world finds itself currently, there unfortunately have been major line-up changes to Day #1.
POWER QUEST has respectfully withdrawn due to safety concerns.
DREAM EVIL is unable to attend due to the inability of some band members meeting the requirements for current US entry.
ARTIFICIAL LANGUAGE has had to withdraw due to a scheduling issue.
I wish to stress that none of these bands are at fault in any way for not appearing at this year’s festival. The continued fall-out from covid has continued to hamper the music business harder than practically any other sector.
It is my hope that these bands will be able to return in 2023 when hopefully the situation has improved.
Now, onto some good news!
The following bands will now be appearing on June 1, 2022, for ProgPower USA Day #1.
HYPOCRISY – Sweden’s death metal giants!
FLOTSAM & JETSAM – classic thrash metal band in their first ProgPower appearance!
KLONE – French atmospheric progressive rock
MINDMAZE – progressive power metal from America, originally confirmed, they will still be our show opener!
Tickets are on sale now! I look forward to seeing you all at this incredible show. It has been far too long since we were all together. June 1st will be a truly great evening!
Nathan Block
ProgPower USA, Day #1
https://www.ticketmaster.com/progp.../event/0E00584DE7C98506

Reactions: NorseBlood