DAY OF THE EQUINOX festival

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
'DAY OF THE EQUINOX' ADDS NOVEMBERS DOOM TO LINEUP
Chicago's dark/metal doom act Novembers Doom have been added to the lineup of DAY OF THE EQUINOX festival in Toronto, Canada. Also added are Canada's much talked about eclectic metal act Woods Of Ypres.

DAY OF THE EQUINOX
Featuring Green Carnation, Novembers Doom, Agalloch, Unexpect, Woods Of Ypres + special guests
Friday October 14th, 2005
The Opera House
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tickets: $26.50 @ Ticketmaster

For more info -- including ticket info, sponsors, hotels and more - please visit the official festival website: www.dayoftheequinox.com

Equinox!!!

0,1127,553,00.jpg

How long is everybody playing? This is might be like, the best show ever or something, but I'd like to know how long the bands are going to play before I spend $800 on traveling across the country :cool:

so that topic actually came up in an argumentative fashion?

people need to stop being so serious. vito's answer should've been enough. either that or mention something like "Yeah, we're trying to establish a new calendar system in which we do away with the Vernal Equinox and Autmnal Equinox and just have one called Day of the Equinox, where tacos are 10 cents."

chupe666 said:
so that topic actually came up in an argumentative fashion?

people need to stop being so serious. vito's answer should've been enough. either that or mention something like "Yeah, we're trying to establish a new calendar system in which we do away with the Vernal Equinox and Autmnal Equinox and just have one called Day of the Equinox, where tacos are 10 cents."

That's blabbermouth for you. I hate that board. It's filled with assholes that make me ashamed to be part of the "metal" scene. It seems there's always multiple dickheads who have nothing better to do but post abusive comments to look "cool" for their other moron friends. Internet muscles... Every post made should have a recent picture of yourself, your phone number and address, and a list of the next 10 places you're going to be. None of those pussies would have a thing to say to your face, or if they knew they could possibly run into you at some time. Fuck the internet. :yuk:

congrats guys on getting to play on such an awesome show. Unexpect were one of the most talked about bands at last year's NLF . Agalloch and WOY on same set is almost too dangerous. :Spin: You guys and Green Carnation's North America exclusive gig. Amazing!

You know... I'm guilty of internet-dickery more so than the rest of you. However, even by my exacting standards the blabbermouth kids suck.