UPCOMING SHOWS

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Full list of dates...

10/14/05 Fri @ Day Of Equinex Fest @ The Opera House - Toronto ON - w/Green Carnation, Agalloch, Deceased, Novembers Doom, Unexpect, Woods of Ypres

1/21/06 Sat @ Star Central - Minneapolis, Minnesota - w/Moonsorrow, Primordial, Thyrfing, The Chasm, Novembers Doom, Keen of the Crow, Todesbonden, Typhus

LOL, guys, this is not a complete list of every show we're going to play within the next several months, only the ones that are completely booked and announced. We're in fact going to be announcing a bunch of shows that will be occuring within the next few months very soon, we hope. We just cannot make a public announcement until they're 100% booked and confirmed. =)

If you guys come to RI anytime soon... we could totally picnic in Roger Williams Park then ride the carousel.

Would love to come out to the west and southwest, unfortunately we've yet been able to find a promoter who is interested in having us out, and will make it financially possible for us to play or tour there. I guess there's plenty enough bands out west as it is, perhaps noone wants to be bothered with us?

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
Would love to come out to the west and southwest, unfortunately we've yet been able to find a promoter who is interested in having us out, and will make it financially possible for us to play or tour there. I guess there's plenty enough bands out west as it is, perhaps noone wants to be bothered with us?

50 bucks and some Taco Bell to play my birthday in January, what do you say? You only turn 23 once! :tickled: