November's Doom confirmed for The Heathen Crusade Metalfest

Novembers Paul said:
We always play SOME older stuff. Don't read too much into it, if there is anything played out of the ordinary, the only possibility is something new. Our focus is 100% writing right now, so we won't be working on tightening up any older material to play. You'll just have to wait for the DVD show. ;)

Very true. At JJ Kellys you guys did whip a couple out off of "Of Scuptured.."

Damn, I wish the fest wasn't in the middle of January!! If it were in the summer, I would possibly go. Committing to driving to MN in January could be deadly, depending on how bad this winter will be.

Jasonic said:
Very true. At JJ Kellys you guys did whip a couple out off of "Of Scuptured.."

Damn, I wish the fest wasn't in the middle of January!! If it were in the summer, I would possibly go. Committing to driving to MN in January could be deadly, depending on how bad this winter will be.

It is not that bad here in January.

People ask all the time... "Why did you guys have it in the winter instead of the summer." European Festivals have all the bands in the summer. so it is harder to get the bands you want.

BlackwaterNymph said:
Haha, I bet. It's *almost* on my birthday. Close enough to make it one hell of a weekend for me!

Now I have to buy a coat.

Oh yes. You'll need a coat. Now that winter-like conditions have set in and we're freezing our butts off up here, I'm thinking that is a very wise decision. If you haven't gotten one yet don't put the task off if you're still coming up for the show. It's about 10 degrees here in our area right now (minus windchill factor). If you have to stand outside without sufficient coverage you're a popsicle after a minute or two. I don't think it will be any warmer in January but you never know. Last year grass was starting to grow before spring. o_O

Anyway, moral of the story is: Hypothermia can kill you! Even if you don't plan on being outside very long it's better to be prepared.

Will there be Hot Chocolate!!? Or cold ass beer? I'll prolly take greyhound to get over there, it's way better than trying to buy an airline ticket.

I need to buy my plane ticket soon. When is everyone getting in to town? Since I just started this job I can't take any time off, so I'll be hauling ass to the airport after work on Friday, and leaving Sunday evening.

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing ND because I just missed them back at the Windy City Invitational as I arrived there late and missed their set.