Redemption added as co-headliner to

Here is the official press release:

For Immediate Release
August 24th, 2005

REDEMPTION (featuring Ray Alder of Fates Warning) added as co-headliner of Day Of The Equinox

Toronto – Los Angeles-based prog/metal/rock act REDEMPTION (featuring Fates Warning singer Ray Alder) have been added as co-headliner of the inaugural DAY OF THE EQUINOX in Toronto, Canada on October 14th, 2005.

The band – who has received critical acclaim throughout the metal community for their sophomore release The Fullness Of Time (Sensory) – will be making their debut appearance in Canada, and one of their few North American appearances in 2005.

REDEMPTION joins Norway’s GREEN CARNATION (making their exclusive and only North American appearance) as co-headliner of the event being held a Toronto’s Opera House (www.theoperahousetoronto.com).

Also on the bill are AGALLOCH (USA), DECEASED (USA), NOVEMBERS DOOM (USA), UNEXPECT (Canada) and WOOD OF YPRES (Canada)

For more information on the festival – including ticket prices, links and hotel information – go here: http://www.dayoftheequinox.com

--- --- ---

www.inertia-entertainment.com
www.theendrecords.com
www.cdnrecords.com
www.unrestrainedmag.com

hell no... I'm too anxious to get the fuck out of my shithole apartment building.

gotta save my money, man... ProgPower is gonna take a huge chunk of my savings. :)

Mister Pink Bunny said:
***UPDATE***
Unfortunately, there is some bad news now re: their appearance...

Go here:

http://www.bravewords.com/braveboard/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=71666&st=0#entry1464156

Sorry for those who wanted this to happen -- perhaps sometime down the road! Best of luck to Redemption in 2005! Their new disc crushes!

Too bad, but still a great, diverse line-up:
DOTE_WEB.gif

This seems like a festival I would definitely go to, although this is like the only set of The End Records bands I'm not famililar with. Too bad it's in Canada. A festival where snobby bands like Green Carnation are headlining is probably a festival for me. :p