UPCOMING SHOWS

We're the headlining band on that show, so we'll probably go on fairly late. The first band will probably hit the stage around 9:30 or 10 p.m., so odds are good that we'll hit the stage ourselves closer to like midnight. But if you seriously plan to go, try to make it there early because Edens Fall and Twelfth Gate are really good and shouldn't be missed!

Believe me, I would love to make it to the whole show.
I have a one year old daughter, so I pretty much have to wait until she is asleep for the night before heading out. Already going to a couple shows this month, so my wife would kill me if I head out by 8PM.

I am very familiar with Twelfth Gate. Have not heard Eden's Fall though.
We'll see what happens!!!

Go for a show somewhere near me... My recommendations are:
Toads Place: New Haven, CT
The Palladium: Worcester, MA

NYC is close but a bitch to travel.

Full list of dates...

8/26/05 Fri @ Bucketworks - Milwaukee, WI - w/Rictus Grin, Lunar Eclipse, Under Threat, Hebron, Unsolemn, On Wings Of Chaos, Aurora Borealis, Forever My First, Spacklebury, and Salva Me

8/27/05 Sat @ JJ Kellys - Chicago, IL - w/Twelfth Gate, Edens Fall

10/01/05 Sat @ Progpower Europe @ JC Sjiwa, Baarlo (L), The Netherlands - w/Epica, Green Carnation, Orphaned Land, Throes Of Dawn, & Disillusion

10/02/05 Sun @ Dutch Doom Day IV, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Baroeg - w/Beyond Belief, Isole, & Another Messiah

10/04/05 Tue @ The Joiner's Arms, Southampton UK - w/TBA

10/07/05 Fri @ The Talbot Hotel - Stoke on Trent UK - w/Imindain and Endless Torment

10/08/05 Sat @*12 in 1 Club - Bradford, UK - w/Cruel Humanity and Desolation

10/14/05 Fri @ Day Of Equinex Fest @ The Opera House - Toronto ON - w/Green Carnation, Agalloch, Deceased, Unexpect, Woods of Ypres

Jasonic said:
Believe me, I would love to make it to the whole show.
I have a one year old daughter, so I pretty much have to wait until she is asleep for the night before heading out. Already going to a couple shows this month, so my wife would kill me if I head out by 8PM.

That sounds like my life, too! One daugher is 15 months (the other one is easier, she's almost 4). My wife would scowl at me if I left too early, especially after I ditched them half the day Sunday to see Edguy and Hammerfall in Chicago.

If we run into each other, we can raise our glasses sleeping kids.

Ken

Hey Ken,
Hahaha. Too funny!
I ditched my wife and daughter after a family BBQ to go to Edguy and HammerFall.
I missed a couple tunes of Edguy, but a little bit was better than none at all.

Still up in the air about Saturday.

Life isn't fair. I had my MP3 player on shuffle this morning. What comes on, in a row infact? Awaken, then Dark World Burden, and finally Autumn Reflection!

Now I am all pumped up on ND and they are playing Saturday
(with the chance that I can't go!!)

Well, not to add fuel to the fire, but I can't say for certain when the next Novembers Doom show in the Chicago area will be at this point. After the shows this weekend, we'll be concentrating on preparing for our trip to Europe in October as well as the fest in Toronto. We have no plans at this moment to book anything further for the rest of the year, though of course it could happen if the right gig opportunities arise. But my point is, alot of times we hear from friends and fans, "sorry can't make it, see ya next time!" Which is cool and understandable, but you never know when the hell we'll be playing this area again at this rate, so just keep that in mind :D

Anyhow, hope to see as many of you as possible at our upcoming gigs!

I might MIGHT be seen in Toronto on Oct. 14. The boss might let me have 2 nights off so I can fly to and back.

I am mainly talking outloud at the moment but who knows??!:Spin: o_O

I flew to Chicago for the anthrax reunion gig and didn't stay the night(unless you call sleeping in the Midway terminal spending the night) so I am known to be open for quick killer show trips.:headbang:

What happened to the London show? :confused:

If you're in England anyway, you guys should try get on the Arcturus / Red Harvest show at the Underworld on 5 Oct. PM me if you want a contact e-mail at the venue.