Which band do you think will rule Heathen Crusade?

kupshi said:
The after-party band will NOT be one of the bands that played earlier in the night. We are looking for another band (any style really) that would be cool to sit back and listen to while everyone gets hammered:headbang:. Hopefully we'll have that nailed down in the next couple weeks.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hey Kris, thanks for coming around. You hit the right place on UM when talking viking metal. :)

Thanks again for that info - maybe you could get Falkenbach come and play some of their slower material while we drink the night away, LOL.

Anyway really looking forward to a killer weekend!

BTW Mark & Zod,

JK had a great suggestion about day 1 at the fest if we plan on buying any merchandise. We can go somewhat early on that Saturday (I can drive), we pick up what we want, I can drive back to the hotel, we drop our stuff off, then catch the shuttle or whatever back to the festival so no worries about the drinking & driving factor. Sound cool? I know I plan on buying multiple shirts and would prefer not to get stuck with them all day if possible.

Taken right from the festival FAQ (LOL):

Will cameras/video cams be allowed?
- Photo cameras (including digital cameras) will be allowed, but NO VIDEO CAMERAS! Any video cameras found inside the club will be confiscated

So there ya go. :)

Dark One said:
Taken right from the festival FAQ (LOL):

Will cameras/video cams be allowed?
- Photo cameras (including digital cameras) will be allowed, but NO VIDEO CAMERAS! Any video cameras found inside the club will be confiscated

So there ya go. :)

Most excellent! Not that I would bother taking video, but I'm 99.9% certain the camera I'm getting can take video. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I'd like to get some really nice pics of the weekend.

Nah - I'm sure as long as you don't use the video taping portion of the camera, it won't be a problem. The venue only holds 900-1000 people tops, so spotting those taking video feeds of the event shouldn't be horribly difficult, and of course you run the risk of being ejected if you do, so why bother making the long pilgrimage to Minnesota in the dead of winter if you're going to run the risk of getting thrown out?

If video bootlegs of the show become a huge problem (which I don't anticipate), there could be restrictions on digital cameras at further incarnations of the festival, but not this one.

Dark One said:
JK had a great suggestion about day 1 at the fest if we plan on buying any merchandise. We can go somewhat early on that Saturday (I can drive), we pick up what we want, I can drive back to the hotel, we drop our stuff off, then catch the shuttle or whatever back to the festival so no worries about the drinking & driving factor. Sound cool? I know I plan on buying multiple shirts and would prefer not to get stuck with them all day if possible.
Sounds like a plan.

Zod

47 Days and counting....TICKETS ONSALE NOW!!

And as a reminder...

HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST

Featuring, in their FIRST North American performances:

MOONSORROW from Finland
PRIMORDIAL from Ireland
THYRFING from Sweden

Plus:
THE CHASM
NOVEMBERS DOOM
TODESBONDEN
TYPHUS
DUMAH
AUTUMN ETERNAL
ENSHRINED

Saturday, January 21, 2006
Star Central
4005 Central Avenue NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421 (Minneapolis)

TICKETS ONSALE NOW
$25 in advance, $30 day of show

For general info contact: info@heathencrusade.com

For more info, go to: www.heathencrusade.com or www.myspace.com/heathencrusade

armysmall.jpg