He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yup, hes a cool guy. Met him when Nachmystium was touring with SunnO))) a few months ago. There was maybe 20-25 people at the show, no one knew who either of them were really. I ended up helping him carry one of his giant inverted crosses covered in barbed wire (stage prop they were using) back to there trailer. Sat around after the show and talked with him and Malefic about Twilight and black metal for awhile. Malefic was so drunk, it was great.

Ha ha! Cool! Yeah, those guys are pretty rad. I did get to see SunnO))) when Malefic (Scott) performed with them. Ha ha! He was the one that actually got me into the show for free. Shit, I have some incredible pics of his performance. Scott is a very shy guy, ha ha, but he did attempt to tell me he really liked my Velvet Cacoon shirt a lot.

General Zod said:
Is there a link to the pics you took (by the way, I'm Greg).

Zod

He he! Yes, I know who this is....GREG! Umm, yeah I do have a like, though I do have some other drunken pics on there from the Intronaut/Pelican show in LA....just disregard ;). Not to mention I may have a few more pics I need to add. You are more than welcome to it if you'd like.........SHIT, ha ha, Amy sent me even more pics just now....hmmmm.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f20/shadesofdespair666/

:headbang:

Shadesofdespair said:
Ha ha! Cool! Yeah, those guys are pretty rad. I did get to see SunnO))) when Malefic (Scott) performed with them. Ha ha! He was the one that actually got me into the show for free. Shit, I have some incredible pics of his performance. Scott is a very shy guy, ha ha, but he did attempt to tell me he really liked my Velvet Cacoon shirt a lot.

Yea Malefic was pretty quiet when I met him, he was quite inebriated to though hehe. I walked into the club before the show and Steven O'malley (Sunn0)) guy) happened to be wearing the exact same shirt as me that night (Watain shirt) so that was sort of my introduction to those guys. I have some pictures of that show I need to scan, Malefic has a terrifying stage presence, I was almost afraid to approach him after their set haha.

Haha, it's that Verbal Deception dude, Walt!! That guy ruled.

DSC00480.jpg

MadeInNewJersey said:
Ha ha, that must've been right before the Kimmy boxing extravaganza

* goes off to look at more pics

LOL! Dude, I think so. I did get the pic of when Ville pulled Kimmy's pants down, then pulled his boxers down as well....I was that close to taking a pic of his dick until he quickly (kinda sorta seeing how he was pretty hammered) pulled them back up. I was pretty sad...

lurch70 said:
white shirts are more metal than black

QFT x29384729837642873462893746289374628937462378954120-912536264908-2-436780289345

some on here might know I love white shirts.

JayKeeley said:
Haha, it's that Verbal Deception dude, Walt!! That guy ruled.

DSC00480.jpg

is that Nemtheanga in the background opening the door a crack?
why am I imagining gugs layed out lounging in that room? :loco: