Heathen Crusade Hauls

General update:

That Temnozor' album is a pretty difficult listen. I mean, the vocals...wow, you've got to be pretty forgiving for the clean overdramatic Russian singing. The music is good, it all reminds me somewhat of a Russian Primordial. I'll come back to this later....

Pagan Reign is good so far (better than I thought), and Shining IV is pretty good too (like the production in particular).

Kroda has some really good songs/moments, and others that are pretty bland. I need to listen to it some more. So far they sound like they could bridge the gap between Drudkh and Nok Mort.

The best new shitz I've heard from my recent haul was Klabautamann. I suppose there are some Opeth-like elements to it, so it's not too far fetched to think that this is what Opeth could sound like if they delved into black metal song structures.

Deathspell Omega's Kenose gets better with each listen, but no way is it anywhere near Si Monumentvm.... YET.

That is all for now.

That Temnozor' album is a pretty difficult listen. I mean, the vocals...wow, you've got to be pretty forgiving for the clean overdramatic Russian singing. The music is good, it all reminds me somewhat of a Russian Primordial. I'll come back to this later....
the previous two temnozor' releases have another clean singer i'm pretty sure, and he's better. sort of like a russian vintersorg. or not.

JayKeeley said:

The clean vocals on Horizons... are like, 945098545.38049538450336% better

sample forthcoming so you can hear the difference for yourself.

You guys are shitting me right? That is even fucken worse!! :ill: :lol:

Granted, the second verse rules, but the first verse is lame-omatic.

Musically it's on par with "...Azure Nights" so they're consistent with that.

OK the last verse with the clean vox didn't sound too bad. Let me spin this again.

JayKeeley said:

OK the last verse with the clean vox didn't sound too bad. Let me spin this again.

You're gay.

JayKeeley said:

...and lying.

Conspicuously Absent said:
They're like one giant Nazi. Linked by a common hatred of jews.

Even a giant Nazi would be defeated by the Chuck. As you can see here, Chuck Norris kills Hitler with a single round house.

92916209_3605e98b6d_o.gif

We have HEATHEN CRUSADE Festival T-Shirts leftover. So if anyone wants a shirt (small, medium, large, x-large) you can send payment via Paypal to kris@kupshi.com. The shirts are $15 plus $4.20 for priority mail shipping.

There is a direct Paypal link on the main page at http://www.heathencrusade.com

Or send cash or money order via snail mail to:

Kris Kubsch
2300 W San Angelo St. #2061
Gilbert AZ 85233

Thanks!!!!

MadeInNewJersey said:
Hey kris, I got your PM over at HMAS; did you get my return one? The site seemed to "hiccup" so I can't be sure.

Yep, I got it. Was going to write ya back here soon.