Heathen Crusade Hauls

MadeInNewJersey said:
Typhus - Profound Blasphemous Proclamation -$10 (bought this after loving their live set at the fest)

YES. Listen to it yet? I really want this if it's as good as their set was.

The only thing I got was Nokturnal Mortum's Mizzorensidfjdkaliue fdskj, which kicks ass so far.

Furious B said:
YES. Listen to it yet? I really want this if it's as good as their set was.

Haven't checked it out yet m'man, though I've been told it's not as good as their live set(s). I wanted to support the band anyway, and since they have a song called "Anal Rape of the Virgin Mary," I mean, it's well-worth $10. :D

Btw, as an interesting tid bit, I talked briefly with both God is Myth and Pagan Flames vendor guys....knowing these guys listen to a LOT of pagan/black metal....and none of them disputed the notion that Deathspell Omega could be the best BM band on the planet right now. They couldn't sing their praises high enough (even if they weren't selling any DsO remarkably enough).

With that said, I'm going to listen to my Kenose CD.

Have you listened to their two tracks featuring on various comps/splits ("Mass Grave Aesthetics" and "Diabolus Absconditus")? The prod is much filthier than on their latest releases but the written material nonetheless twisted and just as fascinating. Fuck, DsO is black metal these days!

[EDIT] My 2000th post is about DsO, I rvle!

Honestly, when it comes to DsO I'm a complete n00b. I only have "Si monumentum..." and now "Kenose". I'm actually looking forward to tracking down the rest of their stuff.

Oh yeah, the God is Myth records guy told me to check out SPITE EXTREME WING...or something like that. He said they were the closest to DsO he'd heard, even if they were extreme NS. He was actually selling, but I can't buy that sorta shit blind. Be curious to see if anyone has come across this band....

I only heard Spite Extreme Wing's debut and found it rather messy and nothing worth giving shit really. Guess I'll give them another shot due to this new information.

Have you tried Glorior Belli yet?

JayKeeley said:
Megadeth Rude Awakening DVD (wot no booklet?!)

Didn't come with one. Dave Mustaine is a Jewass

Testament - New Order
..with ZERO additional goodies, betraying all form of RC tradition. Waaah!

you got to go to Heathen Crusade and I couldn't by any means, despite the fact that I really, really wanted to. I'm sure you'll live.

:loco:

JayKeeley said:
Oh yeah, the God is Myth records guy told me to check out SPITE EXTREME WING...or something like that. He said they were the closest to DsO he'd heard, even if they were extreme NS. He was actually selling, but I can't buy that sorta shit blind. Be curious to see if anyone has come across this band....

Yeah, I actually just ran across this band. I have some of their shit downloaded but haven't listened yet.

Wyrd- Wrath and Revenge
Typhus - Profound Blasphemous Proclamation
Drudkh- Autumn Aurora
Satyricon- Shadowthrone
Mutiilation-Rattenkönig
Mutiilation-DVD, 7/7/01

Amongst other demos and shit.

Spite Extreme Wing has vocals in Italian. Sounds kinda weird, but I don't remember much else about them. I'd probably say comparing them to DsO is a bit of a stretch unless I just heard the wrong album?

MajestikMøøse said:
Didn't come with one. Dave Mustaine is a Jewass

Man, that is cheap. A DVD with no booklet, jeebus.

Erik said:
i have heard them. i didn't even know they were ns, but they are kinda cool sounding§

SEW-LS.jpg

Sanctums said:
Drudkh- Autumn Aurora

Just before anyone else chimes in, that's the best Drudkh by the way. :cool: