End of the Heathen Crusade Metalfest.

MetalNations

Aug 29, 2002
In Space
Hello Everyone,

Myself and Kris have to announce the ending of the Heathen Crusade festival. We can no longer run this fest right now. This economy has hurt everyone and we can not afford to keep this afloat. We would like to thank all of the bands who have performed at all of the Heathen Crusade fests and all of the fans who have attended this event and last but not least Steve from Station-4 and everyone who has helped us out. We would have love to keep this event moving. But, you never know. Any questions please ask.

Kris and John

Yeah, after I saw Nathan's announcement, I had a feeling this was coming. Sigh....

Anyway, thanks for letting us know John.

Yeah. I knew it as well after I started he website... I was like... well. now no one can save it. lol. He is doing a great job with the Minnesota Metalfest.

Hopefully something emerges soon that makes a new annual pilgrimage worthwhile. The people attending had just as much to do with the fun factor as the bands and event itself so I'm sure an HC style reunion is not just wishful thinking.

You may never know. :devil:

You may never know. :devil:

How much money did you need from a third party to get this 4th installment up and running? Perhaps RC N.A could be that third party? (If Vittra and Voidhanger can go without a haul for a month.) Two to Three big acts with a bunch of local talent is better than putting this gathering in the grave.

But seriously, RIP to an awesome festival, though I sadly only attended one of the 3 years.

You guys did a great job, it was a weekend I'll never forget (the parts that haven't been forgotten already)

I'm not entirely sure how I should feel about the fact that it's probably true :loco: