Heathen Crusade 2 - Question for the fans...

I think Agalloch HAS to be a part of this. They are THE American band of this kind.

I don't know about Morbid Angel. They'd be great to see headlining a festival, but that stretches out the atmosphere of the event a bit. I guess if The Chasm fit last year though, it would work.

Maybe some USBM bands? Nachtmystium actually has a really somber atmosphere that would work well.

Borknagar and Ensiferum I would fork over a grand to see together, haha. What about Asmegin (another foreign band.)

MisterMayhem said:
That would rule. But they are performing here Jan.16.

:oops:

I don't think Agalloch are big enough to headline this, but yeah, they could be somewhere in the roster.

It would be good to have a band with strong clean vocals, just to balance it out a little...something like Primordial.

Or Ancient Rites. :saint: :) :saint:

JayKeeley said:
:oops:

I don't think Agalloch are big enough to headline this, but yeah, they could be somewhere in the roster.

Agalloch couldn't even sell out Sabala's during their CD Release show that was located in the city of their origin. But they're bigger than Moonsorrow who headlined last year, so who knows? :saint:

not my business ... but you need a band with more cojones and less pinkage to headline a fest such as this ... especially if some balls out band plays before them ...
after a killer day, the last thing I would want to see is some downer snooze set from Agalloch ... no matter how highly they are regarded.

Krigloch the Incredible Bulk said:
meh, I dont think I'll go if Agalloch headlines

Neil...

lurch70 said:
after a killer day, the last thing I would want to see is some downer snooze set from Agalloch ... no matter how highly they are regarded

... meet bob.

lurch70 said:
after a killer day, the last thing I would want to see is some downer snooze set from Agalloch ... no matter how highly they are regarded.
you're a big fat dumbyface and it doesnt matter how much you wish this was 1987 and anthrax headlined and also you haven't even heard agalloch