He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

kupshi said:
We have HEATHEN CRUSADE Festival T-Shirts leftover. So if anyone wants a shirt (small, medium, large, x-large) you can send payment via Paypal to kris@kupshi.com. The shirts are $15 plus $4.20 for priority mail shipping.

There is a direct Paypal link on the main page at http://www.heathencrusade.com

Or send cash or money order via snail mail to:

Kris Kubsch
2300 W San Angelo St. #2061
Gilbert AZ 85233

Thanks!!!!

fuck yes i'm getting one, well hopefully. i have to send a money order, which i will mail off this evening. but yeth! i was too poor to buy one at the show :p

ct_thrash said:
fuck yes i'm getting one, well hopefully. i have to send a money order, which i will mail off this evening. but yeth! i was too poor to buy one at the show :p

Cool, what size do you want? I will set it aside for you.

ct_thrash said:

Mike and I offered to buy you a shirt. But you were too proud to accept.

Holy freakin' crap. So this is where the infamous Mark and Greg reside...hehe! Hey guys it's Amy #1....This was very nicely done!!! Ha ha, good times good times! You still haven't seen my pics yet I presume? Have you seen the 'girls gone wild' or the 'heathen head video'? You must!!!

-l-Amy-l-

Shadesofdespair said:
Holy freakin' crap. So this is where the infamous Mark and Greg reside...hehe! Hey guys it's Amy #1....This was very nicely done!!! Ha ha, good times good times! You still haven't seen my pics yet I presume? Have you seen the 'girls gone wild' or the 'heathen head video'? You must!!!

-l-Amy-l-

SUP Amy #1!! Hanging out was a blast. Do you have a link to your pics?

Jason

This is the little Amy...you know BM Amy? The one with the Twilight shirt? Daaaaahhh! He he! I have some pretty rad pics of you Mark...you must see. And for some reason I still have your # in my phone from when I lost my cell under the bed and you had to call it. *Sighs*....memories...

Shadesofdespair said:
This is the little Amy...you know BM Amy? The one with the Twilight shirt? Daaaaahhh! He he! I have some pretty rad pics of you Mark...you must see. And for some reason I still have your # in my phone from when I lost my cell under the bed and you had to call it. *Sighs*....memories...

Oh, you were the one with the nice rack! :tickled:

post pics of your boobs, pls :loco: