Dead End Kings

http://katatonia.com/ - check out, they changed the official site)))

I am glad that they updated their homepage. I will look forward to when more is done with it though. For some reason the prior website always gave me virus alerts/script errors whenever I visited it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I still get the same Malware warning whenever I leave the homepage to look anywhere else on the site.

Regarding the cover: I also like it a bit more without the crow on it, although it is growing on me. I find the crow and the 'vomit' he is spewing forth somewhat disturbing and surreal. I really do like the landscape in the background, nice atmosphere and color scheme.

Like I said before, interested to see how Sodomizer's guitar work fits into the picture. We may hear some things brand new to the Katatonia sound. I really have no idea what to expect, but I would prefer a bit of departure from the last LP.

0648f9031538c563050d4b30cf105332.jpg

Would be kind of lame if the 2disc does have the DVD on it, they were supposed to have that out months ago surely? Hopefully it will contain something new. Knowing Peaceville its likely to be a 5.1 mix, though I thought they always put those out as a later edition.