Dead heart in a dead world

EdE

Shadycrew member
Dec 4, 2005
B.C.
Im looking for a tab for this song anyone got any links or so?
Powertab or just a regular tab site both work

Thanks

hey SM, what you working on next? im doing never purify, and im done except for the 2nd half of the solo (when the rthym changes). I think you were the one who i asked to send me the chords for the verse? Thanks alot man. Anyways, keep in touch withthe tabbing, and if you ever need help, just email me, i have a bunch of NM shit in the works in guitarpro.

The whole thing would be nice but I guess I could live with learning the intro part for now if you started work on it?

I'm just finished I, Voyager actually. Love that song!

EdE, I already tabbed the intro. I'll send you that and the verse/prechorus if you send me your email address. :)

thats a good song, i tabbed that one too, but someone on mysongbook beat me to it. He had the wrong fingerings for the solo though. Let me email you what fingerings i had and you tell me if they're right.

On a side note, i've given up on never purify and i have delved into the wonder that is create the infinite!

Oh I did most of create the infinte! that one is so damn fun to play. I didn't do the interlude yet. want me to send you what I got for that one?