DEAD WINTER!

Better safe than sorry. I'd rather plan shit ahead than show up and suffer because I didn't bother to put any forethought into my trip. I won't freak out if someone happens or the plan does go 100% smoothly but as long as I have a general idea for what is going to happen I can cope with any little bumps that come up.

Plus, I mean, come on! IT'S AROUND THE FRIGGIN' WORLD! If we had an endless supply of money, I'd probably go to Antarctica tomorrow just to say I went to Antarctica in January. When you're on a budget, good planning is absolutely necessary. It's not like you're driving from San Francisco to L.A. or something. You're flying thousands of miles to a place you've never been, you don't speak the language, you don't know the laws, you don't know anyone there, and if something happens, you're thousands of miles away from anyone you know personally.

Of course if you had any trouble, I'd help you out, but technically we don't know each other. I could be some tranny looking to pick up metalheads at festivals for all you know.

I'd say flying around the world with just your girlfriend at the age of 21 completely on your own dime is pretty ballsy, imo.

I have the money, I have a nice sized savings that's developing and by June it should be good enough that I can take out the amount needed for us tot ravel and we'd still have a good amount left over. It's a little intimidating but I would plan it so that I had someone like you to help me out along the way. I mean I know things come up but I am pretty self-reliant and strong enough to roll with the punches so I'm not too worried.

tl tr

but i saw you said 120euro incl parking, this isnt true unless you want to park on the parkinglot by the supermarket
if you want to park on the festival you have to pay an extra 20euro this year...

but hey fuck it, our tent crashed during the storm last year and slept in the car for a week so im willing to pay :rofl:

Yeah I was just guesstimating. It's in the ballpark.