The Backroom, Austin

TO AZOGUE:

Generally there are no age restrictions. However, some events may have specific age restrictions. Customers are advised to check the event page for more information.

in concert @ the Back Room
with Lacuna Coil
General Admission / All Ages

there ya go dude... no age limit...

transfixed said:
That never seems to apply with chicks, as long as they're vaguely hot :lol:

Yeah, its hard to find a shit load of hott metalhead ladies in one town, lol...

but at the nile concert there were chicks everywhere, I was surprized.

I can go ahead and put money on this...

The most attractive female at that venue is going to be Christina Scabbia... OH... MY... GOD!!!!!!!!! I want to have her children

*drools* She is the hottest woman in metal if you ask me. hands down.

*opens the comalies booklet*.... *drools*

p.s.
useless info.. today is einsteins birthday.

I was really annoyed at all the fishnet goths that were at that show. I was front center for Nile, long hair, Emperor shirt, screaming at the bassist haha, so maybe you remember that, doubt it.
I WILL be at that Children of Bodom show tommorrow, hopefully.
antifayth, I was wondering cause I don't know what my parents would think about housing someone much older than me, I'm 16.

You gotta be fucking kidding me! Opeth is comming! Ill be there!

But I had NO idea about Bodom! I want to see em. Where are you guys getting this info I havent heard nothing or seen anything on a web site.

Heh, I may be able to. I gotta wait for a good time to ask the parents, and think of a good lie, or just tell the truth. I'll let you know man.

ShadowLioness said:
Wellllllll, I dunno about the Opeth show, but I will be at the Backroom TOMORROW to see Children of Bodom

You come down from Chicago? I missed both COB and Shadows Fall this weekend. Oh well. I will be at the Opeth show.