Dead.

DannyMcGrain2.jpg

The forum's not dead...why do you think, it' s dead? Jonas is dad! And also in my house is high life, not crying children but squeaking Halfords! Because we wanna make a "Kultplattenabend", that means, we wanna listen to old records (vinyl rules!) from the 80's, like Priest, Helloween or Exodus...just many cult bands which have vinyl...if you want, you're all invited, and I would be glad to see you, Blackheim, also. And bring your Whitesnake-collection. There will be a lot of beer (so also the Norrman brothers will have fun). My friend will organize some plastic guitars for posing, if Blackheim comes, then we can do special evil Flammenschwert-Posing.

And what about a Katatonia-Forum party? Guys, let's do it! Of course without some Halford stuff, don't be afraid...What do you think about this idea? Some suggestions, if you like the idea, where to make it (Berlin, Stockholm, Dneprpetrovsk (oder so ähnlich...))
Then, when we should do it, and how much beer should be bought? And which kind of beer...

salisbury said:
And what about a Katatonia-Forum party? Guys, let's do it! Of course without some Halford stuff, don't be afraid...What do you think about this idea? Some suggestions, if you like the idea, where to make it (Berlin, Stockholm, Dneprpetrovsk (oder so ähnlich...))
Then, when we should do it, and how much beer should be bought? And which kind of beer...

yes it would be cool:cool: Lots of beer, everyone singing and playing Katatonia, all dressed in black with Katatonia T-shirts!:)

it's no news that the forum is dead, it has always been like that...of course after a couple of years speaking about Katatonia, if there is no fresh news, what can we discuss?It's kind of boring to repeat always the same things...