Deadly, I think you will appreciate this!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
I had FREE FRONT ROW CENTER tickets to see Def Leppard Saturday night.
Ironically I wasnt too excited about going, as I only ever liked their 2nd and third albums and didnt expect to hear much from either, especially after hearing Joe Elliot speak of how they didnt play stuff from the 1st 2 records anymore because "no one knows it and neither original guitarist is with the band."
Anyway, my girlfriend got the tickets from her friend who is a program director for a Providence rock station here, so we went, met up with some friends at a bar across the street from the venue, had a few drinks, blazed up and then went in.
I made it to my seats just as the lights went down and then I almost shit my pants as they opened the show with...

LET IT GO
ANOTHER HIT AND RUN
SATURDAY NIGHT (High n Dry)
BRINGIN ON THE HEARTBREAK
SWITCH 625

I couldnt believe they actualy played the entire 1st side of their best album!
I think I remember you saying you liked this album too, so I figured I pass this along in case they havent played out by you yet. (They played for over 2 hours.)

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
I had FREE FRONT ROW CENTER tickets to see Def Leppard Saturday night.
Ironically I wasnt too excited about going, as I only ever liked their 2nd and third albums and didnt expect to hear much from either, especially after hearing Joe Elliot speak of how they didnt play stuff from the 1st 2 records anymore because "no one knows it and neither original guitarist is with the band."
Anyway, my girlfriend got the tickets from her friend who is a program director for a Providence rock station here, so we went, met up with some friends at a bar across the street from the venue, had a few drinks, blazed up and then went in.
I made it to my seats just as the lights went down and then I almost shit my pants as they opened the show with...

LET IT GO
ANOTHER HIT AND RUN
SATURDAY NIGHT (High n Dry)
BRINGIN ON THE HEARTBREAK
SWITCH 625

I couldnt believe they actualy played the entire 1st side of their best album!
I think I remember you saying you liked this album too, so I figured I pass this along in case they havent played out by you yet. (They played for over 2 hours.)

Yes one of my all time favorites, & I guess you were lucky, last time I caught them, I swore I would never pay to see them again, after playing nothing off the first three albums, & dissappointing me big time!.......I'm not a Pour Some Sugar On Me Guy!.....But this news is uplifting!..............& Free is the right price & your seats were Killer!................................

Deadly, they didnt even play Rock of Ages or Photograph when you last saw them??? Damn! Believe me I was so stoked it wasnt funny! I wasnt expecting it at all. Yeah, I thought I remember you shared a passion for the Hign n Dry record (as do I) Hope you get to check this tour out! and yeah Im all set with pour some sugar on me too Hahahahha!!

Chris,

blazed up LOL, yeah I guess old phrases never go away.