Dear Chipotle: Please stop scrimping on your burrito filling.

I know you like the rice, but it's really surprizingly healthy if you get the bowl with black beans, veggies, chicken, and lettuce. (sans sodium.)
I usually get the bowls myself, since I can never eat a whole burrito in just one sitting. The bowls are easier to wrap back up and reheat later. And I just today found a Chipotle nearby. Danger!

I usually get the bowls myself, since I can never eat a whole burrito in just one sitting. The bowls are easier to wrap back up and reheat later. And I just today found a Chipotle nearby. Danger!

I can only eat the whole burrito in one sitting if I'm REALLY hungry. I usually got it when it had been a long day and lunch was really late, or if I otherwise hadn't eaten much recently (and had no plans to for at least another six hours!)

The closest thing I have to it down here is Flaming Amy's, which has a lot more variations, but it's just not the same without the rice.

Sounds yummy!! I guess the closest thing we have here is Moe's.

~ Jen

I like Moe's because I can get a junior burrito. And their queso is yummy. I guess it's a good thing it's closer to work than home, and I only go out for lunch on Saturdays. Good for my waistline, that is. ;)

Weird. Just ONE location in Cobb County?

Well, well... they *are* around here! Thanks for posting, booB! The one on Cobb Parkway (about 50 min. away) would be closest.

~ Jen

Miel, it's worth it! They have some of the best guacamole I've ever had.

Though I still prefer Baha Sol. But it's all good. And Moe's is also very good, as others have mentioned. I first had Moe's in grad school not long after they opened in Carbondale. They were sending out all sorts of coupons to bring people in. It worked!

Chipotle! They're the be all end all of burritos for me. Qdoba is a distant second (had Qdoba this evening actually, a freebie card). Aso have had Salsarita's (eh) and California Burrito (disgusting).

We have a new Chipotle near me, and they're staff is still a bit gung ho, and yes, there is such a thing as too much on those suckers. I have one a bit further away that puts the perfect amounts of everything in there.

Agree with Jaime, the rice makes it as well as the spiced meat. Chipotle actually makes the only Guacamole I will eat too, it's awesome.

Imagine if McDonald's pulled fast food off with the same quality ingredients and freshness they do with Chipotle, wow.

All we have in CT is Taco Bell. I'm not complaining. GIve me 3 of those 89c ent chicken burritos and 2 packets of fire sauce per burrito, and I'm perfectly content for a cheap meal that really isn't too bad on the waistline.