Dear Teresa Heinz Kerry:

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
FOR THE LOVE OF UNHOLY LIVING FUCK KEEP YOUR FUCKING TRAP SHUT YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6194637/

Teresa "dumb fucking stupid dumbass bitch fucking whore" Kerry said:
Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good. But I don't know that she's ever had a real job -- I mean, since she's been grown up.
I don't know who makes more idiotic public speaking mistakes, her or Dubya. Dubya has an excuse for being a dumbfuck with the inability to speak, but this slut just says the stupidest things possible.

got_coke.2.jpg

hehe

Papa Josh said:
But I saw Edwards last night on Nightline and he did some pretty good damage control.
I saw that too, and thought he didn't help at all. "I think she meant it as a compliment." HUH?! Every time Heinz opens her mouth another 10,000 votes for Kerry disappear. Stupid bitch.

Great coke picture. How long to Clinton have to deal with the pothead stigma? I don't know why W. doesn't just really wave his dick around and get a few blowjobs from interns on camera, not like HE would be impeached for it.

One Inch Man said:
I saw that too, and thought he didn't help at all. "I think she meant it as a compliment." HUH?! Every time Heinz opens her mouth another 10,000 votes for Kerry disappear. Stupid bitch.
Good point. That phrase did kinda stump me too... I wonder if he looks back, and goes, WTF????

How hard is it to be a millionaire heiress to a ketchup company? The shit is in every fuckin fast food restaurant around the country...

Oh dear, that was rather unfortunate!

Heinz Kerry is no stranger to controversy. She has told a reporter to "shove it."

Hahaha I love those bottles with different phrases on them.

Trader Joe's ketchup > Heinz > all other ketchup