DEAR TESTAMENT...

Yeah, hate to say it but Exodus probably sold less records than anyone.
Haha Screw the big4! But there will be a void once Slayer is done and Testament can totally fill it! Just add a little more effort in some songs and a bit more evil :)

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah, hate to say it but Exodus probably sold less records than anyone.
Haha Screw the big4! But there will be a void once Slayer is done and Testament can totally fill it! Just add a little more effort in some songs and a bit more evil :)

They should kick Metallica out and start a new Big SomethingOrOther. Anthrax, Exodus, Testament and I dunno Steel Panther or Motley Crue or someone just to make up the numbers :)

Reactions: redfly
Oh one more needs to be added to the line up to complete it. Sebastian Bach. What a line up that would be!! (glad it wont come here :) )

Now that could work. Motley have retired as a band and no one wants Bach, so there might be no better combination.

I wonder if they want to. They have had some good chances over the years and I'm not sure they have taken advantage of them. I know they've had sicknesses and stuff which slowed them down but it seems to me they could have taken the bull by the horns multiple times but didn't. I remember reading an article back around 2012ish saying Chuck rules the roost and what he says goes and for a while he was just happy with what they had rather than what they could have been. No idea how true it is though.

Yeah they produce reasonable stuff and I liked Brotherhood but it definitely wasn't next level for me and I doubt I have listened to it more than a dozen times.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune