Dear UM:

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Why are you still sucking serious shit in terms of server performance?

Your friend,
NADRUNNINGOUTOFFUCKINGPATIENCERRRRRAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

PS: This is the 6th attempt to create this thread now.

well, you got 3 threads out of 6 through and 2 of them actually containing your post. that's not too shabby under the circumstances.:p

It died on me at exactly the same time it seems

pissed.gif

UM worked nicely while I was eating my lunch earlier, and then as soon as the 30 minutes were up, it died again.

Perhaps its telling me I need to ignore it and actually do my job.... o_O

Yesterday I posted about the server going back to it's former ridiculous "cannot find server" continuous time out ways.

First, I could not post the post due to multiple "cannot find server" timeouts.

Second, once the post finally was made, it either got deleted or "eaten" because it was part of Deron's "So watcha guys think?" thread or whatever he called it.

Erik said:
Or maybe he should multi-execute the RAM table vacuum tube variables with C:\DOS\CHKDSK.COM :erk:

god ur such a noob :rolleyes: if he just overclocked his northbridge ram transport by fifteen gigamegahurtz then everything would be fine and dandy but oh no

I think we've all got the point that the server is poo. We have many threads about it. If we're all going to keep banging on about it, can we at least set up an "UM server-bashing" sub-forum or something? :rolleyes:

Ayeka said:
I think we've all got the point that the server is poo. We have many threads about it. If we're all going to keep banging on about it, can we at least set up an "UM server-bashing" sub-forum or something? :rolleyes:
Yeah, because I'm going to stop making stupid threads. :loco: